Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you mog Marcelo Mello, the biggest troll in the BR internet history who got 41 years for (mostly) thought crimes?

Do you?

• Total voters
Based as fuck

41 years! Everything Orwell said is becoming reality.

He looks like a troll.
41 years for racist trolling while the favela thugs get community service for murder, or get to fuck the prison officer with the fake titties and butt implants.

It's no different in Canada where youth offenders get to fuck their social worker behind closed doors for bullying incels, or murdering law-abiding citizens in a botched armed robbery, but if an incel posts misogynist content, it's off to jail for a long time.

Not by looks but judging by this man's actions I think I might IQ mog him or at least I have more common sense. Seems like he was asking for trouble.

For my own eyes - I mog him, but for femoids he mogs me, as he looks man and I look fag

His "criminal" career started in 2005 when he had an argument (which evolved into a fistfight) with some blacks in the Brasilia university because he disagreed with affirmative action.

Then he started making edgy blogs with shit like "blacks are animals", "women like being beaten up", "Jews are behind degeneration", "lesbians need to be correctively raped", etc.

Brazil doesn't have a first amendment like the US so he was jailed for it for the first time back in 2012. He got 6 years but only served 2 and then got out.

He started doing the same type of blogs again, but now with heavier stuff like guides to rape women on specific Brazilian campuses, etc. Then he also did some threats. He never actually did any violent crime though.

He pushed it too much and after a cracker known as GOEC (whose real identity was never uncovered) started to participate on his blogs and write even much edgier stuff like "I'll personally pay people with crypto to acid-face this woman here" (he posted profiles, etc), "how to rape single mother kids", "I'm an incel because the police doesn't let me have sex with kids", etc. GOEC also made threats to judges and whatnot.

A leftist gayzist congressman named Jean Wyllys was death threated by Marcelo (along with dozens of people, but he never followed with the threats), and took the opportunity to play the victim card since he was leaving Brazil for Spain because now (based) Bolsonaro is the president here, along with a more conservative congress than ever before.

So Marcelo got too much attention and adding up all his thought crimes, as well as the ones GOEC did but ended up on his account, he got 41 years of jail time. Knowing the Brazilian judiciary system, he'll probably serve about 1/3 of the sentence, but it's still too much for internet thought crimes IMO.

He also had an imageboard called "dogolachan". He had never had a girlfriend, was bullied, etc, just what you'd expect. He wasn't technically an incel though because he's rich and was "dating" a prostitute in his last months of freedom (it was basically a betabuxx situation).

I hope he's well tbh :feelsbadman:

Sounds like he was too based to take him seriously, he is more like a crazy guy. A crazy guy had to jail time just for being a crazy? Damn, that's too fucked up.

Damn man it is fucking long 41 years. I hope he doing well tbh. its fucking over for him
Brazilian prisons are brutal, he’ll get beheaded with a dull blade when black Brazilians find out about his shananigans

So Marcelo got too much attention and adding up all his thought crimes, as well as the ones GOEC did but ended up on his account, he got 41 years of jail time. Knowing the Brazilian judiciary system, he'll probably serve about 1/3 of the sentence, but it's still too much for internet thought crimes IMO.
Cucked governments have made it illegal to send death threats and encouraging violence because of POTENTIAL crimes.

It's the same how they are arresting people because they were "planning" to make a terrorist mass shooting WITHOUT having done it yet.

DISCLAIMER (mostly to the mods): I do not encourage violence or mass shootings or death threats (or whatever) of any kind. It's illegal and I don't want to go jail.

I'd say we are at the same level but he is 41 and I am 19 JFL.
I cant even imagine my goblin ass being 41 yo.

Apart from some threats it was all thought crimes like saying you don't like blacks or having people post CP on your forum (he didn't even allow it).

He actually planned massacres and shit, stop bullshitting others.

Mogs me because his jaw isn't recessed.

While he went too far with the whole making guides to rape foids and making death threats and shit, it's still ragefuel at this country's fucking ass backwards laws that this guy gets 41 years (the rest of his life) in jail, but savage, irredeemably barbaric drug traffickers in the favelas and their lackeys mug, rape and murder but either do community service or get out of jail way sooner than they should, especially if they're Chads or Tyrones which half of the criminals here are.

At what point does it become better to simply start killing political enemies? 41 years for talking and he is already 42? For that, he should go Cho on his enemies. He'll be dead either way.
It should not be a crime to plan jfl.:feelshaha: Actual killers get less than this. By doing this all you encourage is people to actually go out and execute their plans. They'll be in jail either way.

While he went too far with the whole making guides to rape foids and making death threats and shit, it's still ragefuel at this country's fucking ass backwards laws that this guy gets 41 years (the rest of his life) in jail, but savage, irredeemably barbaric drug traffickers in the favelas and their lackeys mug, rape and murder but either do community service or get out of jail way sooner than they should, especially if they're Chads or Tyrones which half of the criminals here are.
Exactly. Its almost as if the government wants you to murder people.

At what point does it become better to simply start killing political enemies? 41 years for talking and he is already 42? For that, he should go Cho on his enemies. He'll be dead either way.

It should not be a crime to plan jfl.:feelshaha: Actual killers get less than this. By doing this all you encourage is people to actually go out and execute their plans. They'll be in jail either way.

Subatomic IQ level

Yeah, he made threats and did plan massacres, but never carried out shit. Do you think 41 years is a suitable penalty for just saying shit without ever doing anything?

Subatomic IQ level
Modern roastie IQ.

What is the penalty for planning?

"40 years"

What is the penalty for murder?

"5 years."

Hmm.:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Yeah, he made threats and did plan massacres, but never carried out shit. Do you think 41 years is a suitable penalty for just saying shit without ever doing anything?

Modern roastie IQ.

What is the penalty for planning?

"40 years"

What is the penalty for murder?

"5 years."

Hmm.:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

It makes sense considering he was going to kill a lot of people, many different murders = many consecutive sentences for murder.

It makes sense considering he was going to kill a lot of people, many different murders = many consecutive sentences for murder.
What is the penalty for shitposting on the internet about going ER?

"40 years"

What is the penalty for actually going ER?

"5 to 10 years"

So if planning is the same as doing, why not do it? The punishment is at worst the same or even better.

No because he is not red

What is the penalty for shitposting on the internet about going ER?

"40 years"

What is the penalty for actually going ER?

"5 to 10 years"

So if planning is the same as doing, why not do it? The punishment is at worst the same or even better.

You deserve it for being a cuck who only talks about it instead of actually doing it.

You deserve it for being a cuck who only talks about it instead of actually doing it.
Ah, so you're an accelerationist then? You should of just said so. You and I agree then.
Also food for thought for the fine gentlemen here itt.

When faced with persecution by the system or by authority, we need to ask ourselves what we are actually trying to accomplish? If the cops were to show up at your house tomorrow for aggressive shitposting on .co, why would you seriously consider alternatives? This applies to posters from the UK ane EU mostly, but I'm sure we have posters in other cucked parts of the world. You have very little to lose, and the government and by extension the gynocracy maintain their power via fear. They can't stop everyone though, and their power comes from the perception of omnipotence. If enough men fight back, the system either breaks down or is forced to negotiate.

Last edited:

It's very easy to go too far, I've done it on a couple of occasions. The trouble is, people post their inner most rage and thoughts and get it off their chest.

You used to be able to do that on the internet about 15-20 years ago, but since about 2008 everything started getting taken seriously as the internet became mainstream and thus a larger part of day to day life.

It surprises me because I thought Brazil was quite based and blackpilled.

I'd expect something like this (apart from the long sentence) in Europe, but not Latin America.

It's crazy how he's committed "thought crimes" and now he rots in jail. But from the police's side I can see why they have taken him down, perhaps they've determined that the threat that he might do something with his extreme views and rage is too much of a risk, and if he does do something they will look incompetent, so the cops are in a difficult situation as well.

(((They))) probably didn't want such a based man to become popular.

Batoré lmfao. He's ugly as fuck. He tried to cope with white nationalism when you can clearly see that he's not 100% white. There are so many copers in Brazil. It's truly over for a lot of men here.

I'm somewhat on his level. Although younger so not as bad.

Ugly at first glance and foids would be finished with him within a micro second. I need to see side profile to be sure, but I believe he could go up a few points by thinning those eyebrows and lowering bodyfat.

@Andy81Kaz justiça para psytoré, hope he's alive and well :feelscry:

automaticaly mogs me cuz bigger wrists

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back