Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you mog him?

Do you mog him?

• Total voters
Near.Belgrade

Near.Belgrade

Paragon
★★★★★
I used to have a friend or rather an "accquaitance" with whom I got along pretty well but he mogged me to oblivion and it was suifuel for me whenever he would cuddle with his girlfriend when we hung out at school, I dislike him nowadays for that reason. He was from Armenia btw. Not sure if I want to doxx his face so I made a sketch:
20240824 192649

Take in mind that his eyes are not exactly positioned the way they are shown on the sketch, they are slightly more proportional. Do you think he is a chad or not, he is a manlet (5,7 or 5'8) yet he changes girlfriends every week

Last edited:
Jfl at asking if anyone on an incel forum mogs a chadlite

Do you think he is a chad or not, he is a manlet (5,7 or 5'8) yet he changes girlfriends every week
Because face > height. It did nerf him though

I mog him because i'm not a piece of paper

Yes he has a bad canthal tilt. I mog him in canthal tilt aswell tbh
Doesn't matter that much when the rest of his features are good

I used to have a friend or rather an "accquaitance" with whom I got along pretty well but he mogged me to oblivion and it was suifuel for me whenever he would cuddle with his girlfriend when we hung out at school, I dislike him nowadays for that reason. He was from Armenia btw. Not sure if I want to doxx his face so I made a sketch:
View attachment 1235003

Take in mind that his eyes are not exactly positioned the way they are shown on the sketch, they are slightly more proportional. Do you think he is a chad or not, he is a manlet (5,7 or 5'8) yet he changes girlfriends every week
I mog him because I can put a eraser on dat paper until he gone fuck off. Drawn ass bitch.

Mogs, although he won't be getting any slay