Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you miss school? l Do you think you will miss school?

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I've been thinking about this question a lot lately. I'm still in school, but only for 9 more months. When I was young, I always pictures myself going to school for the last day in my life. I'm pretty sure it's an extremely emotional moment.
I always disliked school. I was a bad student because I was lazy and on top of that socially anxious. Nevertheless, I passed every year and in only 6 months I'll have my final exams.
I don't know how to feel about that. On the one hand, I won't have the constant pressure of bad oral grades. The grade consists 50% of oral grades and of course they fucked up my grades. It's too late now anyways. I just want to pass the exams and leave school with a really bad GPA. Quite frankly, I'm a bit jealous. There are students with really good grades and I know that I could have been one of them.
Moreover, I won't be stuck in a room for almost the whole day with the same people that don't share my interests. I will not have to analyze stupid texts or remember facts that I don't need to know. By the way, almost every book/text we read is about racism and multiculturalism. I'm neither extreme right nor extreme left but what the fuck? German schools are really trying hard to manipulate kids.
I will also be able to hang around people that share my interests...if I find them.
And that's the doubt that I have. I am scared of being completely lonely and isolated after leaving school. I will probably not talk to anyone besides my family members.
I will also constantly be remembered that I wasted my youth. I almost have no memories of time during school because I did nothing. In my free time I watched videos, fapped or played games. In school breaks I browsed Instagram and listened to music. During class I daydreamed.

Did your life get better after high school?
Or if you're still in school, do you think it will get better?

I'm 35, HS was the best time to get laid (I didn't). The women my age are either married, "the town bicycle", or both.

I dont miss it at all

I miss it sometimes

I'm 35, HS was the best time to get laid (I didn't). The women my age are either married, "the town bicycle", or both.
That's so true. The best time to get laid is in high school. I don't know if I'll even talk to a woman ever again outside of school. Maybe later in the workplace but probably not to someone my age.
I dont miss it at all
Not even the first couple of months after leaving?
Imagine missing school. What's to miss about it. That place was a fucking shitfest. Glad it's over. It's a shame I was at school before school shootings became popular and trendy because I'd have probably taken that as an option back then. I can't even stress how much I hated being there.
What exactly did you hate? Your classmates, your teachers, the environment, the useless stuff that is taught?

That's so true. The best time to get laid is in high school. I don't know if I'll even talk to a woman ever again outside of school. Maybe later in the workplace but probably not to someone my age.

Not even the first couple of months after leaving?
No. I seriously hated school. I was celebrating being done with it. I had like no friends outside of the group of stoners I hung around with

No. I seriously hated school. I was celebrating being done with it. I had like no friends outside of the group of stoners I hung around with
What about your classmates? How did they feel? Were some girls crying?
It's a really significant moment for most since you've spent your teens with these people and you'll probably never see them again.

My school experience was fucking awful, i got bullied and humilliated everyday

School was kinda okay since there was a kid even more retarded than me so everyone picked on him. Even I once beat him with a dictionary after he was trying switch places with me in the dominance hierarchy.

"the town bicycle"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: we call it "the town mattress" here.

What about your classmates? How did they feel? Were some girls crying?
It's a really significant moment for most since you've spent your teens with these people and you'll probably never see them again.
I didnt even go to the graduation ceremony tbh. And they weren't exactly my peers I was ghost at school. I wouldnt br surprised if nobody even remembered me

What incel likes high school? High school sucked and will always suck if you are ugly and male.

Pet theory--I think a major reason for paedophiles is that they never started hooking up or dating when they were in the prime age to do so(12-15). So when they get older, part of their desire is "stuck" there and hence attracted to that age group.
What incel likes high school? High school sucked and will always suck if you are ugly and male.
Yes, 1 or 2 guys get 80% of available girls (or so it seems); another 10-15 of them get 15%. And the remaining 5% of these girls are the type you wouldn't fuck with a stolen dick and two condoms.

I've been thinking about this question a lot lately. I'm still in school, but only for 9 more months. When I was young, I always pictures myself going to school for the last day in my life. I'm pretty sure it's an extremely emotional moment.
I always disliked school. I was a bad student because I was lazy and on top of that socially anxious. Nevertheless, I passed every year and in only 6 months I'll have my final exams.
I don't know how to feel about that. On the one hand, I won't have the constant pressure of bad oral grades. The grade consists 50% of oral grades and of course they fucked up my grades. It's too late now anyways. I just want to pass the exams and leave school with a really bad GPA. Quite frankly, I'm a bit jealous. There are students with really good grades and I know that I could have been one of them.
Moreover, I won't be stuck in a room for almost the whole day with the same people that don't share my interests. I will not have to analyze stupid texts or remember facts that I don't need to know. By the way, almost every book/text we read is about racism and multiculturalism. I'm neither extreme right nor extreme left but what the fuck? German schools are really trying hard to manipulate kids.
I will also be able to hang around people that share my interests...if I find them.
And that's the doubt that I have. I am scared of being completely lonely and isolated after leaving school. I will probably not talk to anyone besides my family members.
I will also constantly be remembered that I wasted my youth. I almost have no memories of time during school because I did nothing. In my free time I watched videos, fapped or played games. In school breaks I browsed Instagram and listened to music. During class I daydreamed.

Did your life get better after high school?
Or if you're still in school, do you think it will get better?
Hello my fellow Germancel. @Curious0
The school system here is quite broken to be honest and oral grades are inaccurate because teachers are also affected by cognitive biases. The political influence is definitely there and even one of my teachers admitted that the ministry of education does that. I still have acquaintances at school, but I am 99.9% sure that I will lose contact with all of them, because I dont have contact with them during weekends. Our situations are quite similar and we will even do our Abitur in the same year. But anyway, I hope you can get through it

Highschool sucks to be honest.

Last edited:
No but yeah at same time. At least I was using my brain. Now I just rot.

Hello my fellow Germancel. @Curious0
The school system here is quite broken to be honest and oral grades are inaccurate because teachers are also affected by cognitive biases. The political influence is definitely there and even one of my teachers admitted that the ministry of education does that. I still have acquaintances at school, but I am 99.9% sure that I will lose contact with all of them, because I dont have contact with them during weekends. Our situations are quite similar and we will even do our Abitur in the same year. But anyway, I hope you can get through it

Highschool sucks to be honest.
I'm curious in which subjects you are going to take the exams.
My advanced courses are biology and english. My third exam subject is going to be german. The two oral exams I'll take in history and maths.
I'll start studying during the fall breaks. Studying maths is really annoying.

Good luck to you. I'm a bit scared to be honest. I've passed despite being an extreme procrastinator, but procrastinating would fuck me up when it comes to the final exams. I won't be able to just study the night before. Imagine failing the final exams and having to spend another year in school. Would be horrible for me.

Oh ı miss the gym

I'm curious in which subjects you are going to take the exams.
My advanced courses are biology and english. My third exam subject is going to be german. The two oral exams I'll take in history and maths.
I'll start studying during the fall breaks. Studying maths is really annoying.

Good luck to you. I'm a bit scared to be honest. I've passed despite being an extreme procrastinator, but procrastinating would fuck me up when it comes to the final exams. I won't be able to just study the night before. Imagine failing the final exams and having to spend another year in school. Would be horrible for me.
I am unfortunately also a procrastinator, but I am trying to control myself. I would just get my Fachabitur instead of my abitur if I fail, because I could never endure another year in school. I sent you a pm about my subjects and we can talk about life in Germany as a whole if you want to. Either in German or English.

I'm still bitter about high school even though my last day was 3 months ago and I'm now in college. All I did was play games and jerk off. 2.8 GPA. The fact that I missed so many developmental milestones makes me extremely saddened to the point where I just want to completely give up. I'm too ugly to have sex, and even if I somehow did, it definitely won't go well because of my lack of sexual experience.

NO, fuck no elementary was cool and i had fun, but after that...a downhill, i don't want that again.

I don’t miss Hs, it was living hell for me, but just telling you that now I'm even more alone in college

Sometimes I feel like I miss it but honestly I don't. If I were as wise as I am now back then, I would enjoy every minute of it. But because I was a retard I never took advantage of my opportunities.

No, man.

High school is incel purgatory.

spent all of my high school on beasts lair and playing VNs and shitty jrpgs

I miss school because it was the only time in my life that I didn't have real responsibilities. There weren't any terrible consequences to my actions. I didn't have to worry about making money and wage slaving. School is better than work. Enjoy it while you can.

By the way, almost every book/text we read is about racism and multiculturalism.

Welcome to modern universities. Even the fucking science books are about racial oppression somehow.

I do tbh. Not studying, but the old times. Elementary and middle school were shitty but high school was pretty cool for me. Was the best time of my life, both in looks and in everything else.

I wish I could go back and mass approach back then. Maybe I could have fucked a JB, which I want so much and can't ever anymore.

i miss having the opportunity to walk in there and shoot everyone i see...
with a super soaker
FBI are watching:feelstrash: