Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you mind people dying?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Something I have been wondering since I was a child. When there is a terrorist attack, an accident or whatever, then the public acts shocked and sad. For example on September 11, 2001 everybody was so shocked and sad.

I, however, felt nothing at all. I remember the weather was good that day and I went to town with a friend to go shopping and we didn't get why anyone would give a fuck because people die every day so why the fuck would we have any feelings about 2000 dead Americans?

So you guys are the most honest people I ever met and this is a serious question: If there is a terrorist attack, plane crash, accident, natural disaster etc. does it emotionally affect you (please be serious and don't shitpost to be "tough")? Because I was always thinking all those people are just faking it and it is all a big show. But maybe I am wrong and there is something wrong with me and I should be feeling something. I just really don't feel anything at all. I couldn't care less about strangers dying because death is a natural element of life in my opinion even under extreme circumstances.

Not really. People are dying and being born every few seconds anyway

Such events make me feel good

Same, whenever I hear about these tragedies, and I'm not tryna brag or anything, but it doesn't bother me in the least, because as you said, people die around the world all the time.

9/11 was a jew op to turn Americans away from their shitty lives and focus on killing Muslims. As an American I felt really terrible about 9/11 for over a decade. Because I have bad anxiety and anger issues it made it worse. I don't give a shit about it anymore. I realize that the real enemy is within my own country. No reason to cry for the dead.

I dont give 1% of a fuck about strangers dying .

I'm indifferent

I watched Brenton Tarrant's video and then told a friend I had just watched it and he said "oh man that's so sad" and it clicked in my brain that I was actually supposed to feel sad, lmao. "Uh uh OH YEAH... yeah.. sad"

I get really sad when I see animals dying or in pain. I used to feel the same way about humans when I was really young but not for the last 20-25 years since getting mercilessly bullied in middle school and high school. My misanthropy has only intensified since then.

No people die everyday. What I hate though is if innocent people and children get dragged into shit like killing sprees. That's just unnecessary and stupid.

I used to feel like you when my mental illness was much worse. I coped with my emotions by suppressing them. That said, 90% of normies feel the exact same way, they are heartless, merciless creatures only caring about their own self gain, and the virtue signalling they do is very easily dispelled.

The moment that virtue signalling requires actual sacrifice, like significant personal risk or committing their own resources, you'll see how quickly their fake tears dry up.

I think most ppl dont give a fuck unless it affects them directly. Most are just virtue signaling faggots. A minority genuinely feels bad.

I mostly don't give a shit about people dying. If there was some kind of terrorist attack in my country i would probably care though.

I don't like when people die.

it just happens. if it doesn't happen to me, then whatever. not out here virtue signaling for points

No one does.They act like they do to create a feeling of fellowship.
They're just as cold and apathetic as me,the "sociopathic incel".The difference is that they refuse to admit it.

There the lucky ones

I used to. But over time, I became jaded. Then I realized eventually, death is a state of being just like all else. You were a part of the universe(obviously even now you are but in different form) before, you can be again, nothing to fear. Its nothing but a state of being. Real death is being a bug man, a slave, a man with no emotions due to abuse, that is true death. Physical death does not matter

Don't care. They deathmog me.

I’m actually in school to be a mortician so… it’s probably not too bad for me. Sad for close family tho

Lot of terror attack in my desert shithole, I envy those who are killed, they are finally free from the curse of living as an ethnicel.
egyptian-christians-isis-1200.jpg

Lot of terror attack in my desert shithole, I envy those who are killed, they are finally free from the curse of living as an ethnicel.
egyptian-christians-isis-1200.jpg
Its just subhumans killing other subhumans. Just as foids and the elite want.

No. And events like that just trigger people to virtue signal. Nobody really cares unless it's someone they know personally.

They act shocked because of peer pressure.

When there is a terrorist attack, an accident or whatever, then the public acts shocked and sad. For example on September 11, 2001 everybody was so shocked and sad.

I, however, felt nothing at all. I remember the weather was good that day and I went to town with a friend to go shopping and we didn't get why anyone would give a fuck because people die every day so why the fuck would we have any feelings about 2000 dead Americans?
Yeah the thing is that most don't look at these sorts of events with any semblance of proper context. People suffer and die everyday from all sorts of causes, fuck there are at least 2000 people who kill themselves everyday, probably a bit more given the estimated number of suicides per year, and that's just one example.

Continuing onto a similar topic, whenever there is a mass shooting everyone acts so outraged, yet had the perpetrators simply killed themselves nobody would care, and certainly nobody would ask "what could've been changed to prevent this". Where is the public outcry? Even when the public/media does ask this, due to homicidal rather than purely suicidal behavior, they deliberately focus on the wrong issues, like guns or videogames. The problem here is that one is an inanimate object used to carry out attacks, the other is simply a scapegoat with no relevance to the topic at all. Neither of these focus on the issue of why someone would commit an act of violence in the first place. The reality is that they can't ask that question, since it's not in the interest of society to make actual changes.

The point is that people only care when it's a problem that affects them personally, has the potential to do so, or in absence of either they virtue signal for anything which might give them their precious 'virtue points' which they can put towards their public persona of being a good person.

Last edited:
I think most ppl dont give a fuck unless it affects them directly. Most are just virtue signaling faggots. A minority genuinely feels bad.
Yeah the thing is that most don't look at these sorts of events with any semblance of proper context. People suffer and die everyday from all sorts of causes, fuck there are at least 2000 people who kill themselves everyday, probably a bit more given the estimated number of suicides per year, and that's just one example.

Continuing onto a similar topic, whenever there is a mass shooting everyone acts so outraged, yet had the perpetrators simply killed themselves nobody would care, and certainly nobody would ask "what could've been changed to prevent this". Where is the public outcry? Even when the public/media does ask this, due to homicidal rather than purely suicidal behavior, they deliberately focus on the wrong issues, like guns or videogames. The problem here is that one is an inanimate object used to carry out attacks, the other is simply a scapegoat with no relevance to the topic at all. Neither of these focus on the issue of why someone would commit an act of violence in the first place. The reality is that they can't ask that question, since it's not in the interest of society to make actual changes.

The point is that people only care when it's a problem that affects them personally, has the potential to do so, or in absence of either they virtue signal for anything which might give them their precious 'virtue points' which they can put towards their public persona of being a good person.
I’m actually in school to be a mortician so… it’s probably not too bad for me. Sad for close family tho
Kek, trucel career

i dont care unless its member of my family

No. half the time it gives me lifefuel anyway if it's a normshit

Well it has to do with how shelterned and bluepilled on what is happeninv daily normies are. Also has to do sth with a lacking ability of numerical imagination to do. We just see the bigger picture.

First guess with things like this is always sociopathy, but autism is much more likely.

There are much bigger untold tragedies, nobody gives a shit about.

I cannot pity the dead, for in my heart I envy them.

sociopath thread.

who else wants to brag about how they have no emotions to be edgy?

No, even when a relative dies, I don't care and move on quite easily.

So are you saying you care if strangers die? I seriously can not even imagine how anyone would have emotions about strangers dying.

Normies are conditioned to pretend to feel bad. They use the tragedy to virtue-signal and satisfy their egos.

The people in the twin towers life mogged me in every way so no I didn't. Humans are sadists anyway, just look at how people can watch footage of the plane hitting tower on youtube, if they cared they couldn't watch.
Well it has to do with how shelterned and bluepilled on what is happeninv daily normies are. Also has to do sth with a lacking ability of numerical imagination to do. We just see the bigger picture.

First guess with things like this is always sociopathy, but autism is much more likely.

There are much bigger untold tragedies, nobody gives a shit about.
That is a myth about autism, most autists actually are too sensitive with emotion but we hide it very well.

people like to play the "civilized man" character.
and pretending to feel bad about the death of strangers is required.

sociopath thread.

I don't think it's about bragging that we have no emotions, but rather that humans at large have little to no capacity to put things into perspective, and hypocritically feign outrage over media sensationalized events, while they ignore the suffering and death which occurs everyday.

Oh no, somehow it's a tragedy that some extra people died painfully today, or some American celebrity roped! Meanwhile lets just ignore the horror which occurs on this planet all the time, so we can continue dominating each other, and virtue signal about what good people we are while doing it!

Look at it long enough and you realize that it's just one big fucking joke. I don't pretend to be even an iota better, but the difference is that I'm not just going to lie to you and talk about what a caring and nice little human I am. Can't tell you how much I hate normies, fucking worthless scum of the earth tbh.

I definitely mind it. I don't like seeing people die. It would scar me for life.

Unless it was someone who I TRULY fucking hated. Can't really think of anyone who I hate that bad, though.
I watched Brenton Tarrant's video and then told a friend I had just watched it and he said "oh man that's so sad" and it clicked in my brain that I was actually supposed to feel sad, lmao. "Uh uh OH YEAH... yeah.. sad"
Man, I can't even watch shit like that. I watched the first few seconds of that video and turned it off immediately.

Last edited: