Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you love your mother?

Do you love your mother?

• Total voters
Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I definitely do, because she was the only woman who ever treated me like a human being and showed me love and kindness while all other foids treated me like a piece of shit.

My mother wishes I was never born

I have a strong appreciation for my mother but I don't know what love is.

Mine did loved and cared for me, and im grateful for that because i know not all mothers are capable of that.

i refuse to answer a question without the option: No, i hate her.

mine was always embarrassed of me bc I was fat and now since I am a giga autist, so no

mine was always embarrassed of me bc I was fat and now since I am a giga autist, so no
For me it was my dad who was embarrassed of me while my mom always accepted me

I definitely do, because she was the only woman who ever treated me like a human being and showed me love and kindness while all other foids treated me like a piece of shit.
She's just coping with her genetics though, if she doesn't treat you nicely in a way she's rejecting herself. And no personally I don't not only did she treat me poorly but gave me poor looks also

Despite my resentment towards her for having created me, I feel a strange attachment which I suppose could be called love for the childhood I know I must have had but cannot remember. Sometimes I look into her smiling face and think she looks something like a demon.

my world my life my joy my only reason to continue and keep going

She's just coping with her genetics though, if she doesn't treat you nicely in a way she's rejecting herself. And no personally I don't not only did she treat me poorly but gave me poor looks also
Who the fuck are you faggot to talk about my mother as if you knew her and what goes on in her brain? What a low iq Self-projecting retard, go kill yourself and don’t answer my posts, just because your mother does not love you it doesen’t mean other mothers don’t love their children. I am sure my mother would not love you if you were her son, no mother on this earth would ever love you because you are too low iq

Last edited:
More than my other relatives, of-course.

My mother wishes I was never born
Same ,i hate that pos scum toilet pathetic excuse of ''mother''. Wish i had no parents growing up,it would have been better for my mental health.

no because schizo midget which shouldn't be allowed to reproduce

Who the fuck are you faggot to talk about my mother as if you knew her and what goes on in her brain? What a low iq Self-projecting retard, go kill yourself and don’t answer my posts, just because your mother does not love you it doesen’t mean other mothers don’t love their children. I am sure my mother would not love you if you were her son, no mother on this earth would ever love you because you are too low iq
You talk about low iq yet you get emotional instead of considering nature, also your insults mean nothing considering you say yourself you're a low value subhuman. You should get angry at the people who actually matter

My mom is the only one I can truly consider a “woman” as that term denotes a level of respect, the rest of so called women are walking toilets. She’s always treated me with respect and not pity despite my obvious failure to get a gf or even have any friends

I never see my mum she’s an alcoholic and a druggie

I love her just because she feeds me and buys me things. Other than that the relation is mostly hostile.

I love my mother a lot.