Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you look like a loser going out alone?

M

malakai

Banned
-
I feel like I’m being judged if I go to the mall, cinema or just a food court on my lonesome. Anyone feel this way.

I don't give a fuck

but I barely leave my house tbh

I feel self conscious eating alone

Unless you are Chad yes.

If an incel does it they're a loser, if chad does it he is self-reliant, independent

At a mall or food court, no, because you could be about to meet up with other people for all anybody else knows. But being at a cinema alone screams loser.

Last edited:
At a mall or food court, no, because you could be about to meet up with other people for all anybody else knows. But being at a cinema alone screams loser.
This. The rules can be broken but you must overcompensate hard. You have to be Chad or have at least a rolex to go to the cinema alone and still be cool

Yeah, I feel super insecure and my clothes suck to. Ripped jacket, 8 year old pants, so I look like a poor midget.

If you leave the house without a girl on each arm just kys.

Yeah, I feel super insecure and my clothes suck to. Ripped jacket, 8 year old pants, so I look like a poor midget.

99a2ea397db015a4d30362f16151ff73

Whenever I go out, which is rare, it's usually alone. I don't give a fuck what other people think. They don't exist in my mind anyway.

I would say yes for the cinema. The others not so much

Better than going with your mom.

I always look like a loser. Still go out by myself, though.

You have to get used to it.

I never think about that tbh. Just hope no fauxflirting goes on.

Yes I look like a low status gymcel when I walk to the gym with my gym bag and headphones on. A low status giant walking to his lair. Clearly a loser since I don't drive there

Yes I look like a low status gymcel when I walk to the gym with my gym bag and headphones on. A low status giant walking to his lair. Clearly a loser since I don't drive there
Why not just save and home gym

you look like a real alpha man

A lonely wolf

what kind of headphones you use?

Bluedio t3 same quality as the beats but 100$ cheaper, wireless too

I think that's what its called

oh nice, are they comfortable? Do you get really hot?
I need a new pair. Never tried that style,I always used IEMs for working out

Last edited:
oh nice, are they comfortable? Do you get really hot?
I need a new pair. Never tried that style,I always used IEMs for working out

When I work out I really sweat in them

When you get home tonight brah check pms.

If you can find a movie to go watch in the middle of the day on a work day at some random hour I recommend. I've only done it twice but it felt good. Can't do it on holidays or during big traffic hours.

I look like a loser 24/7

No because I know they think I'm a loser because I'm ugly, not because I'm alone

I feel like I’m being judged if I go to the mall, cinema or just a food court on my lonesome. Anyone feel this way.

It depends, going alone to the mall or eating alone is ok. But going alone to the cinema, club, disco etc. you will be seen as loser.