Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you look even worse when you smile?

Do you look worse if you smile?

• Yes, I lose at least 2 points in looks.

Votes: 38 86.4%
  • No, I look even better.

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
Felix97

Felix97

Vloecl, if yuo wduoln‘t. SRK
-
I don‘t have yellow or crooked teeths. The shape of my mouth, eyebrows and eyes is what makes me look like a fucking psychopath when I smile. I go from 5.5/10 to repulsive 2/10.

Once a becky classmate made a snapchat of me while I was smiling and laughing - without me noticing it ofc. She zoomed in my face and commented 'Eeeeeeew‘. Hell, when I saw the snap I was ready to rope.

Another day I was smiling to chadlite from the other side of the class room. I heard him saying 'holy shit [Felix97] looks like a serial killer‘ which was followed by laughter.

There were people who imitated my smile, when they greeted me. I could beat them up within seconds, but it wouldn‘t be worth it I guess.

I can‘t smile freely in public without offending/disgusting anyone. It‘s a fucking pest.

I have a creepy smile imo

i feel i look better smiling but I'm usually glaring

Yes, a lot actually. My teeth are not straight and white enough, just really ugly. Also my whole mouth area is just too small. My lips are only slightly wider than my nose. In public I only grin. I only smile and laugh with an open mouth when I'm home alone. This has a HUGE impact on social life. Relaxed conversations are not even possible if you can't show your teeth while smiling or laugh with an open mouth. You'll be seen as uncharismatic and rude.

i look like a shark when i smile becouse of my nose its over

Also my whole mouth area is just too small. My lips are only slightly wider than my nose. In public I only grin
Got exactly the same. Impossible to have a good smile with smth like this.

Fucked up English teeth here so yes, I look hideous when I smile.

I look like a hamster when i smile.

i literally have my 4 upper front teeth missing

my nose comes down to my mouth when I smile

Got exactly the same. Impossible to have a good smile with smth like this.
My orthodontist told me today that they want to widen my upper jaw. I'll get braces soon, too. I hope it makes a difference.
I've recently been hopeful to look normal one day because I got on accutane, constructed a plan to work out and will soon get braces but right now I feel like all that isn't worth it since my facial features are just bad. This sucks.
Do you know this moment when you find something really funny and you want to laugh but you hold it back since you don't want to expose your teeth? It lowers the quality of social interactions, and life, dramatically.

i literally have my 4 upper front teeth missing
Overrrrr
Do you know this moment when you find something really funny and you want to laugh but you hold it back since you don't want to expose your teeth? It lowers the quality of social interactions, and life, dramatically
I know this moment too well. I am constantly fearing someone would comment on my smile. It‘s a curse

Last edited:
Do you know this moment when you find something really funny and you want to laugh but you hold it back since you don't want to expose your teeth? It lowers the quality of social interactions, and life, dramatically.
I used to hide my laughter behind my hand so people wouldent make fun of me now i just grin

Yeah my nose becomes a massive jew/hook nose when i smile

I used to hide my laughter behind my hand so people wouldent make fun of me now i just grin
It feels like liberty is taken away from you when you are not even able to do the simplest gesture- smiling. I know that I would laugh all the fucking time if I had a good mouth area since I find a lot of stuff funny. People would perceive me completely differently thatn they do now.
I honestly thought that if I would become a little more confident I would be open enough to smile and show my ugly teeth but I cannot really imagine doing it.

It feels like liberty is taken away from you when you are not even able to do the simplest gesture- smiling. I know that I would laugh all the fucking time if I had a good mouth area since I find a lot of stuff funny. People would perceive me completely differently thatn they do now.
I honestly thought that if I would become a little more confident I would be open enough to smile and show my ugly teeth but I cannot really imagine doing it.
same bro its over for us :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I dont look nice when I dont smile and I dont look nice when I smile

:feelscry:

I look like chucky when I smile tbh, it’s why I don’t

i have a gummy smile and crooked fucked up teeth and ontop of my face being constantly bloated i look like i belong in a barcroft documentary

I look like a sex offender when I smile

I do have yellow, crooked, broken teeth. I've lost too much mineral. All brushing is doing is keeping the damage from getting worse.

I have nice teeth so yeah. Can't fake smile though, it's physically impossible for me

It depends. I have somewhat of a gummy smile. If i'm chilled out and smiling, it looks great. If not (such as a forced smile, or laughing), it gets gummy and looks disgusting. Everytime I've been with normies and have laughed hard, I have always gotten a negative response.

Yes but my teeth are fine, it's my chin that pushes forward and my nose gets wider.

A side effect of narrow palates...