Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you notice the way foids smile around Chad?

B

bcroger

Major
I was at a smoothie store waiting in line for my smoothie. There was a foid and this Chad who were working there. Then there was this middle eastern looking Chad who was also standing in line. The white chad and the middle eastern looking Chad were talking, and the way the foid was just standing and smiling at the two Chads talking. She was looking like she was in heaven while listening intently to the conversation.

The way foids smile and giggle when they talk to Chad disgusts me.

we will never recreate 1% of that natural attraction on any foid

Of course. Saw one of the Chads of our course (the dude studied in Denmark for a while through Erasmus and I genuinely believe that nobody noticed that he was foreign until he started speaking, he's got an insane Germanic Chad phenotype despite being a Slav @Thaway ) talk to one of the nerdiest and plainest girls we have there a week ago, and the wide smile she had on her face as they did so was almost unreal:shock::fuk::feelsugh:. She's very close to another nerdy guy we have there, and he himself is far from unattractive, but I've never seen her smile like that when talking with him.

we will never recreate 1% of that natural attraction on any foid

Of course. Saw one of the Chads of our course (the dude studied in Denmark for a while through Erasmus and I genuinely believe that nobody noticed that he was foreign until he started speaking, he's got an insane Germanic Chad phenotype despite being a Slav @Thaway ) talk to one of the nerdiest and plainest girls we have there a week ago, and the wide smile she had on her face as they did so was almost unreal:shock::fuk::feelsugh:. She's very close to another nerdy guy we have there, and he himself is far from unattractive, but I've never seen her smile like that when talking with him.
Exactly, it's all looks and all foids fundamentally want the same thing. I myself knew a guy, immigrant from russia, but he 100 percent looked nordic and most people in the class did not know he was russian. And he got laid all the time despite being a shy autist in his behaviour. It's completely just about phenotype and absolutely not about culture when it comes to attraction.

I experience this every time im out to get groceries here in germoney. Guys in front of me in line, tall blond big chin chiseled face, foid cashiers smile and greet them with pure joy in their faces. The dudes often don't even respond much, they just walk up with a bored facial expression and mumble "hi" or something like that. Doesn't matter, the bitch sees their face, height and skeletal build and instinctively know they want their sperm and will do anything to get it.

Then there is me in line, small round faced slav looking guy with a weak chin and shit frame. 50 percent of the time the cashiers don't even aknowledge me, don't even say hello. If they greet me, nearly never with a smile. This type of behaviour is hard coded into people and basically dictates your whole life.

Looks are everything.

Exactly, it's all looks and all foids fundamentally want the same thing. I myself knew a guy, immigrant from russia, but he 100 percent looked nordic and most people in the class did not know he was russian. And he got laid all the time despite being a shy autist in his behaviour. It's completely just about phenotype and absolutely not about culture when it comes to attraction.

I experience this every time im out to get groceries here in germoney. Guys in front of me in line, tall blond big chin chiseled face, foid cashiers smile and greet them with pure joy in their faces. The dudes often don't even respond much, they just walk up with a bored facial expression and mumble "hi" or something like that. Doesn't matter, the bitch sees their face, height and skeletal build and instinctively know they want their sperm and will do anything to get it.

Then there is me in line, small round faced slav looking guy with a weak chin and shit frame. 50 percent of the time the cashiers don't even aknowledge me, don't even say hello. If they greet me, nearly never with a smile. This type of behaviour is hard coded into people and basically dictates your whole life.

Looks are everything.
Interesting.

Thanks for sharing!

This is brutal. I’ve also seen this and it makes me want to rope on the spot

Their hatred of nonChad demonstrated in their Chad worship is murderous.
How do they get away with this blatant and disgusting bias.

Do you notice how water is wet?

chads just need to exist to make foids happy

Relatable.

Any time I take one of the young Chads out of our office to meet a client or inspect a job site, the way women look at him (vs the reactions I get) is impossible not to notice.

Are you kidding? A Chad can take a DUMP on her FATHER'S GRAVE and she'd still be into him. She'd think it was funny.

Mogged by Chaddam or Khosrow