Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you look at hot women out there ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36175
  • Start date
Deleted member 36175

Deleted member 36175

Braziliancel
-
When i see hot women, I look at their hot body for like 1-2 seconds, until my impulsive instinct goes away and I realize that I dont really need to stare at them. (and im not gonna have them for me, so whats the point)
and its funny to see some really bad looking guys staring at hot women, as they probably will never date them :feelshaha:

I don’t see any hot foids here, all I see are caked-up whores who have already taken over 100 dicks

When i see hot women, I look at their hot body for like 1-2 seconds, until my impulsive instinct goes away and I realize that I dont really need to stare at them. (and im not gonna have them for me, so whats the point)
and its funny to see some really bad looking guys staring at hot women, as they probably will never date them :feelshaha:
The point is to just stare at something beautifull, it's better seeing than not. If You can't have them at least look, free fap material

can't remember the last time i even saw a hot foid in public

I don't give a fuck at this point, I'll look if I want to.

sometimes I do and then I am ashamed and regret it
but its subconsciously

ngl its quite rare for me to see women these days let alone "hot" women
most often i see a family or mother/daugher combo. i check out the daughter real quick. typically i will always let them go ahead of me and i open the door for them so i can be behind them so i can look at their asses while walking up the stairs.

but about a month ago i was throwing out my trash and while walking back to my apartment I spotted a cardio bunny. you know those girls. the type that is in those tight little jogging outfits. she was glistening with sweat. looked pretty decent. very petite. tiny. short. easily fuckable. she spotted me and did the whole, "I forgot my keys" bullshit so I opened the door for her and she was stunned. She tried to make a lame joke and faked a giggle and said I should go first. Little did she know my apartment is before hers and she was visibly scared as I guess she thought I was walking super slow to rape her? I mean let's be honest if I knew I could get away with it I could but I was just walking super slow because I didn't want her to see me walk into my apartment and see that I lived with my mom. So I go into my apartment and this bitch is eagle eye-ing me the whole time and looked super relieved once she realized I lived there (guess she didn't see me throw my fucking trash)

ngl its quite rare for me to see women these days let alone "hot" women
most often i see a family or mother/daugher combo. i check out the daughter real quick. typically i will always let them go ahead of me and i open the door for them so i can be behind them so i can look at their asses while walking up the stairs.

but about a month ago i was throwing out my trash and while walking back to my apartment I spotted a cardio bunny. you know those girls. the type that is in those tight little jogging outfits. she was glistening with sweat. looked pretty decent. very petite. tiny. short. easily fuckable. she spotted me and did the whole, "I forgot my keys" bullshit so I opened the door for her and she was stunned. She tried to make a lame joke and faked a giggle and said I should go first. Little did she know my apartment is before hers and she was visibly scared as I guess she thought I was walking super slow to rape her? I mean let's be honest if I knew I could get away with it I could but I was just walking super slow because I didn't want her to see me walk into my apartment and see that I lived with my mom. So I go into my apartment and this bitch is eagle eye-ing me the whole time and looked super relieved once she realized I lived there (guess she didn't see me throw my fucking trash)
damn, girl was almost calling the police :feelskek:
do you have an intimidating appearance? or is just ugly?

do you have an intimidating appearance? or is just ugly?
most likely just ugly. there is nothing intimidating about me. she was probably 5 feet. im guessing 100 pounds. white girl. brunette. i'm slightly taller than her at 5'4 and i'm almost 300 pounds. think she is just one of those girls that is very jumpy. i have a cousin like that. she is my cousin yet gets frightened every time and always goes, "OMG you scared me!" when I'm talking to her. one time i saw my cousin at the store and wanted to surprise her and followed her to her car. she was so relieved when she found out it was me she was visibly shaking haha. some girls are just pussy

No, it's pointless.