Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you listen to audiobooks?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Does anynody read books at all?

no and no. i got about retard brains

Not interested.

I don't listen to audiobooks very often. I generally have a hard time keeping up with audiobooks unless the text is very simple. I also remember less of a book when I listen to it compared with when I read it.

You are boring. Man who doesnt read no man at all.

Yes, I am listening to Mein Kampf

I mostly read non-fiction
not a big fan of audiobooks

Ye, I do. But the brainfog makes it really hard these days for me.

Horror, history, fantasy, scifi.

Still trying to finish the dark tower cycle and the vaultd of yoh-vombis.

Last edited:
yeah, i like listening to non-fiction on audiobooks.

yes but most boards where you could pirate them got closed so now im stuck with free shit thats available on spotify

anyway reading books is faster but it gets repetitious fast because most authors just copy eachother

Screenshot 20191002 092542186
Screenshot 20191002 092241733

This year I've hardly had the time or the vigor of spirit to listen to anything. I've wagecucked 80hrs+ a week the last couple of years with absolutely no time off..I've managed to listen to audible on occasion here and there.

After I quit my job in 1 month I'll start to "nurse" myself back to life(both mentally and physically), and I have a couple of dense books that I want to read and take extensive notes on.

Last edited:
View attachment 154906View attachment 154907

This year I've hardly had he the time of the vigor of spirit to listen to anything, since I've wagecucked 80hrs+ a week, these last couple of years with absolutely no time off..I've managed to listen to audible on occasion here and there.

After I quit my job in 1 month ill start to "nurse" myself back to life(both mentally and physically), and I have a couple of dense books that I want to read and take extensive notes on.

what app is this? audible? looks comfy

Does anynody read books at all?

I love audiobooks and audioplays. Comfy AF. Sometimes, music just gives me a headache but I like human voices in the background to drown out the silence.

yes, i read but not audiobooks

i usually don’t have the patience to read whole audiobooks but sometimes i listen to FA/incel youtube channels

can you add pirated audiobooks to that app? im not paying 30 bucks for 3 books per month lol

I'm not sure, probably. You can also use other free audio book listening apps.

I don't, I like the sound of my own inner voice better.

I like reading but I don't like being read to. So, I don't use audiobooks.

Ofc! I have several audio books!

However, if the book is good enough I'll get it in paper format!

Basically, say I hear about some great book full of valuable info. I DL it free, if i can find it. But if iif after reading it, and it's freaking awesome - like "the 48 laws of power" - then i buy it! I consider ebooks and abooks to be like shareware.

I used to when I worked, then I lost interest. I should get back to it. Good cope.

I read physical books like a man