Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you listen to any female artists?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
i just noticed that i don't

When I was a bluepilled simp, Ariana Grande. Not anymore of course and I hate all her new music.

I might listen to some bands with a female singer such as Cranberries (RIP) or Paramore but never a female pop singer anymore.

I don't listen to much music, but now that you say it I listen to 0 hole singers regularly.

Yes because I just love music. If it makes me a simp then cool. However I now try to avoid paying money for it like buying an album or going to a concert but I would if it made me happy enough.

Nope. Don't think I do.

Fleetwood Mac and Vashti Bunyan.

I enjoy listening to some Britney Spears once in a while

Babymetal is pretty dope, they make good music

Only to make incel parodies. I am working on a song called "Pajeet", which is a parody if Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift

Yeah. I like Dua Lipa and Ava Max. Good music is good music to me regardless of whether it's made by male or female artists.

There's only an extremely small number of female vocalists I'll listen to, so not much. Most female singers are garbage anymore. Depends on the music genre, time period, and such. Modern female singers? Absolutely not.

Sometimes the groups I listen to have a female vocalist or musician, but they're far from the main focus. I have memories listening to gwen stefani as kid tho and I still occasionally listen to her.

Find me a foid with talent and I will. I have, against my will (public settings, family gatherings) listened to hundreds of songs by foids and not one left me with an impression other than “wow this is garbage”.

Yes, to many it's not cucked unless you pay of course

I listend to black space yesterday for some for some suifuel