Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like your city ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I like my city alot I never wanna move out of this city it’s so great it’s the best city in the country

Pretty much, although would change it for a city with a mil+ populace in a split-second

cant find a job here

so many sandniggers

Kinda, streets are mostly empty and its quiet, there are no rich, well dressed moggers. Theres no crimes. You can reach on foot every place you need.

Bad side you cant find and buy anything illegal, everything of tech, even smallest parts and cables you have to order online, there are no jobs, fast food sucks.

I like my city alot I never wanna move out of this city it’s so great it’s the best city in the country
would you like to see this shit every fucking day?

me neither, I'd rather be in my room 24/7 instead of going out and seeing all these third world neighborhoods, it's depressings as fuck.

Fuck your city.

Not really. Niggers and drug addicts everywhere. Everything's run down and no decent jobs. But some of the old neighborhoods look nice and houses are dirt cheap even with the housing bubble. I might buy a house and stay here anyway.

Not particularly. It is run by cucks and foids. Has some nice medieval buildings though.

Nah, my city is full of drugged up niggers and homeless people

depends i live outside of the city. the layout of the neighbourhood is very straight. its designed for cars and not humans. also there no parks or shops here. we dont have any neighbourhood community here everyone just drives to work and drives home. what i like alot is the diverse nature surrounded and that buses come occasuanily

Last edited:
I live in a village :feelscry: