Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like Winter time ?

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
Barely any people around and when you see them they are all in big coat looking like a Inuit seal hunter and it gets dark really quick.

Summer and fall is the most brutal because you see so many couples holding hands.

Fall is better.

Besides the humidity which fucks up electronic equipment, i love the dark and cold.

I dislike cold and short days.

no its dark, cold and depressing

I hate winter because my immune system sucks and i am always sick, another incel trait :fuk:

Winters are better especially if you live in India.

Winter is good because there is less heat, i barely go outside so other shit doesnt matter to me.

Winter is just full of advantages. 100% good things. Cold weather is comfortable, shorter days, less bugs, better food, foids can't whore around so easily, less lifemogging couples on the street, less people around doing whatever, winter clothes look better, etc

If you're poor like me, trust me you won't enjoy it. Every night, I sleep with gloves on. Yes, GLOVES.

The cold inside our house would be solved if we could afford electricity bill (with heating).

Also, we're stopping Putin. I'm sure DoomerBoi and Ldargoblin are proud of me: eating less than pre-2022, enjoying cold 24/7.

When it snows, kek

I like Christmas music and the cozy nature of it all .
Seeing the Christmas decorations and the whole vibe of it.
Problem is i'm an ugly incel .
I want to go out and see the Christmas events and have the pleasure to enjoy the festive spirit .
Without fail I always get disgusted looks .
I end up only just looking out the window while everyone is having fun enjoying a nice warm Christmas with their friends , family and partners.
Depressing .
I have a car, so I drive around to see the Christmas and winter events. seeing all these people having fun is pretty depressing bro but we can make it thru.

No it's too cold whenever I go out.

Where I live has about a month of weather that can be called "winter"

Which sucks because I fucking hate the heat :feels: