Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you like to smoke weed?

How do you use weed

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I vape it multiple times a day. I want to start getting into edibles too, but they made me very paranoid in the past.

Don't vape you'll get popcorn lung. I smoke joints sometimes.

smoked a couople of times in my life,never got high and my throat hurted

I don't feel the need to smoke weed plus I dislike the smell of it and the kind of people that smoke weed.

Ironic too how I live in NL.

Don't vape you'll get popcorn lung. I smoke joints sometimes.
I never heard of that. I'll check it out, but so far vaping makes my lungs hurt a lot less than smoking.
smoked a couople of times in my life,never got high and my throat hurted
You have to smoke the high thc weed.
I don't feel the need to smoke weed plus I dislike the smell of it and the kind of people that smoke weed.

Ironic too how I live in NL.
The smell isn't that bad if you eat or vape it. I don't like the idiots who smoke too, but that's because it's a good cope that everyone gets into. Same with alcohol.

if there's nothing else available yeah or if I wanna combine it with something

can't smoke it anymore

I enjoy swisher sweets and backwoods blunts every once in a while.
However, I do find the process of making one to be a pain the ass.

Smoking joints are fine, but I'd rather smoke a blunt.
Although, I do find the process of rolling a joint much smoother and fun.

I also sincerely love smoking a bowl due to it being the most to-go option.

Hitting bongs is aight', but it will lay your ass on the floor.
Also, high THC concentrates for me, gets me too high for comfortability the majority of times.

Vape it? No, not really. I'd much rather do anything else mentioned above.
Although, vaping a nice flavored oil with a nice blend of THC/CBD isn't something that I'd pass up per se.

Eating edibles for me never ends really well, due to the fact of how neurotic I am as an individual.
However, eating low doses with low THC percentages isn't that bad.

Last edited:
One time my old friends dipped a blunt into some weird cough syrup, and one time they rolled it with cocaine. What do you mix it with?
yeah codeine blunt ohoh0h0h0

I mix it with alcohol or xanax if I ever have those around

i get slight panic attacks. it fucking sucks
I used to get them too, but only when I'm with others, or roll a blunt. I get way less paranoid from vaping alone in my room on the computer.
I enjoy swisher sweets and backwoods blunts every once in a while.
Smoking joints are fine, but I'd rather smoke a blunt.
I also sincerely think smoking a bowl is the most preferable option.
Hitting bongs is aight'.
Those blunt rolls are what they usually smoke them in where I'm from. I used to smoke in a pipe but it hurt my lungs a lot if I smoke more than a few bowls a day. With vaping I can smoke all day and it doesn't hurt my lungs.
Vape it? No, not really. I'd much rather do anything else mentioned above.
Eating edibles for me never ends really well, due to the fact of how neurotic I am as an individual.
I didn't like vaping either until I got a portable vape called the dynavap. It's easy to use and clean, and saves weed.
yeah codeine blunt ohoh0h0h0

I mix it with alcohol or xanax if I ever have those around
That's what it was. I think codeine is illegal to be sold over the counter now. I'm too worried to try xanax after reading the side effects, but weed goes very good with alcohol.

I used to get them too, but only when I'm with others, or roll a blunt. I get way less paranoid from vaping alone in my room on the computer.

Those blunt rolls are what they usually smoke them in where I'm from. I used to smoke in a pipe but it hurt my lungs a lot if I smoke more than a few bowls a day. With vaping I can smoke all day and it doesn't hurt my lungs.

I didn't like vaping either until I got a portable vape called the dynavap. It's easy to use and clean, and saves weed.

Yes, I agree.
I rarely smoke joints or blunts when I'm alone and literally 99.9% of the time this is the reality, so I just smoke bowls.
I'll honestly check the dynavap out ngl.

Last edited:
yeah, i suspected that, but never cared enough to try alone because im broke. might try it again in the near future

Yes, I agree.
I rarely smoke joints or blunts when I'm alone and literally 99.9% of the time this is the reality, so I just smoke bowls.
I'll honestly check the dynavap out ngl.
I guess it's an autist trait to be paranoid from smoking blunts with other people. I don't know how to roll one myself, that's also why I only smoke them with others.
yeah, i suspected that, but never cared enough to try alone because im broke. might try it again in the near future
If you have dispensaries in your state, you can probably buy in bulk, or get the low thc strains for not that expensive.

I guess it's an autist trait to be paranoid from smoking blunts with other people. I don't know how to roll one myself, that's also why I only smoke them with others.
In what way are you paranoid exactly?
There are many "kinds" of paranoia.
Are you talking about social paranoia?

i never smoked it before
If you tried pills then you have to try weed.
In what way are you paranoid exactly?
There are many "kinds" of paranoia.
Are you talking about social paranoia?
I wish it was just social paranoia, I'm used to feeling that all the time. When I smoke a blunt around people I feel like I'm going to get a heart attack, or get shot in a driveby if we're smoking outdoors.

i smoke from a pipe

i smoke hash
ggggg-1.jpeg
My uncle told me they send that from israel to poison muslims, lol. If you can find weed, try it so you can let me know which is better. I tried it once in egypt and felt the same paranoia I feel when smoking a blunt. But I didn't try it enough to make a good comparison.
i smoke from a pipe
Get a vape bro. Your lungs will thank you.

I don't but I'd like to try

I don't but I'd like to try
Smoke a little in a cheap pipe, or find friends who will roll a blunt with you. They might make you paranoid if you're not close friends with them though.

maybe because it was your first time, the one i buy come from moroccancels, it's very strong
drogue.png
That looks good. I wonder why we don't have it in cuckerica. Or at least I can never find any.
that shit is expensive no?
Kind of, but you only have to buy it once. Here's the one I got, the wooden one on the far right.

Screen Shot 2020 05 02 at 12521 AM

it is, a 5$ peace can make like 10 light doobie
Maybe that's why they don't have it here. The weed sellers would go out of business. I can't wait to try some when I go back to the middle east. The last time I was with my family so I couldn't get any except once.

I dont smoke tbh

Not all tbh, also nice song :feelsmusic:
I know, I just wanted to post that song. lol.
bro if you go and have like a cool cousin, he can take you to one those coffees where they do hookahs with hash, you basically spend the night getting high with dose after dose, it have been a long time since i watched an egyptian movie so i forgot what it's called
I wish I had a cool cousin. They're all too religious or autistic to know about those places. I had to make friends with a guy who worked at a juice stand before I got to smoke it.

if you're going to a below middle class area, just ask someone in his 20s where you can get it, i never went to Egypt but that's how it work here, and what i saw in movies
That would work 95% of the time tbh. But my uncle scared me too much about israel sending egypt hashish stories. I only tried it because the juice stand guy offered it to me. Next time I'll be on the hunt for it.

I wish it was just social paranoia, I'm used to feeling that all the time. When I smoke a blunt around people I feel like I'm going to get a heart attack, or get shot in a driveby if we're smoking outdoors.

Yeah, same.
Whenever I'm around people and am currently high I feel like I'm getting judged brutally.
I usually feel like this but it is especially fucking terrible during a high.

Yeah, same.
Whenever I'm around people and am currently high I feel like I'm getting judged brutally.
I usually feel like this but it is especially fucking terrible during a high.
You feel like they can stare into your soul and read all your thoughts.
looks like @HidekiTojota scared him
Mission accomplished.
Ragefuel. Now I have to wait for years until corona is over to try it again.

I think that the prestatusmaxxed/predictatormaxxed/pretoothbrushstachemaxxed Hitler AVI change looks pretty cool.
I like this picture of him a lot.
He's in his WW1 uniform, I think Late German Empire uniforms are the best.
His facial expression is the facial expression I have 99% of the day, people have often asked me if I'm high. ( I don't do any kind of drugs )
Not to mention after reading some books and articles I relate to him a lot in this period of his life, absolutely based.

Oyvey

i can relate
It's over for us, our faces are naturally unenthusiastic.
Maybe it's because we're of higher intellect.

Used to smoke Hashish resin raw (no tobacco) in a "bolt and nut pipe", gauzes and bic click lighters.

800x800_2018-12-10-222952nut-bolt-pipe_510x@2x.progressive.jpg
images

All kept in a nice Jack Daniels tin.

F5DD521C-81E0-4E63-B330-3AAB72756944.jpg

Would crank out some Guns and Roses Live CD while high as a kite.

The only time I enjoyed doing drugs, as a relative would score it for me to stop dealers getting me onto harder drugs.

Its illegal here in the UK and dealers are now impossible to deal with, very agressive, selling shit gear and talking to you like crap.

Would crank out some Guns and Roses Live CD while high as a kite.

The only time I enjoyed doing drugs, as a relative would score it for me to stop dealers getting me onto harder drugs.

Its illegal here in the UK and dealers are now impossible to deal with, very agressive, selling shit gear and talking to you like crap.
That looks pretty dope, too bad it's hard for you to get it now. If you tried weed, which would you say is better?

That looks pretty dope, too bad it's hard for you to get it now. If you tried weed, which would you say is better?

It's illegal in the UK and very hard to get if not a regular user. Dealers don't sell to "part-timers" and if they do its usually shitty batches. My sister used to score for me saying it was for her, so she got the good stuff, obviously.
That said UK Police are using the current lockdown to bust even petty Weed dealers during quarantine.

I tried hashish and 3 different types of weed (bud) in Amsterdam together (where its all legal). I can't really differentitate between them, but I'd be happy with either.

That said covid-19 scuppered my plans for a 2020 pilgrimage and I almost booked for April back in February. But held off as soon as I saw News reports of face masks at Schiphol airport.
Just as well as airlines and travel firms are going bust and not refunding holiday money unless you hire a consumer legal team.

Last edited: