Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like to cook?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Not ramen noodles or hot dogs or whatever, I mean real recipes.

Don’t really know how to. Would like to learn tho

I’m too incompetent to cook

I love to cook but hate going to the grocery store. Could do food delivery, I guess, but I also don't like people picking produce for me.

yes. when I was younger I fell for the just-learn-to-cook-bro bluepill, it stuck with me since.
I have also worked as a pizza boi some years ago and that blackpilled me hard in terms of hygiene and quality of prepared food.

Of course not

Not sure how to cook.

No, I hate cooking. I prefer buying food instead. Cooking is for foids tbh

Cooking is for cucks. Usually for some whale puddle person on a creaky bed.

I love to cook and i want to improve it tbh.
But cooking is a beta trait, just saying.

I can cook a hot pocket :feelsokman:

Yes, this is my usual dinner

I actually do, but I rarely have the motivation to cook so I usually just end up eating microwaveable rice tbh.

I don't really enjoy cooking, but I do it sometimes if I feel like it.
When I work night shift I cook a big pot of curry that lasts me a few days. It's tasty and efficient. Once in a while I get cravings for specific food and usually I have to make it myself, since there are no decent restaurants in my area.

sure but i dont do it as much as i should.

I like to cook breakfast when I have time but that’s about it.

I throw shit in the oven if that counts

Yeah I cook meth

No it's a complete waste of time imo

it's for foids

Yes I do, I don't make advanced stuff because I have to share my kitchen so I'm trying to make it as quick as possible. A lot of people seem to see it as a chore but I like it and I gladly spend time on it instead of just making sandwiches, eating chips, or taking fast food. I have always been a little afraid of other peoples bacteria and a real picky eater so I also feel safer when I make it myself. I would rather spend 1 hour making a meal that I enjoy eating than 1 minute making something I don't like.

Last edited:
im terrible at everything, including cooking, and it's also not fun

im terrible at everything, including cooking, and it's also not fun
This, suprised I didint burn down my house the one time I tried to cook.

sometimes but Im a really shit cook. You should see me as a child making gingerbread houses

Yeah, I like to grill chicken and burgers, with the occasional pasta. Saves money and is healthier. However, the prep, act of cooking, and cleanup can be time consuming.

No. I eat out like 5 days a week.