Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you like this guy’s Los Angeles Lakers-colored Lamborghini?

Do you like the color of his Lamborghini?

• Yes, I like the color of his Lamborghini.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, what the fuck? The LA Lakers called, they want their Lambo back.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do wytepeople care about niggerball

I don’t get why people get attention grabbing cars, it’s just another way to say “rob me”

Why do wytepeople care about niggerball
Kek, he didn’t actually dedicate it to the Los Angeles Lakers - it is just horribly reminiscent to their uniform, kek!

I don’t get why people get attention grabbing cars, it’s just another way to say “rob me”
Confirmed: cops never pull me over when I’m driving a boring car, when I had my aggressive-looking 2012 Nissan Sentra with tinted windows I was always getting messed with.

Ugly color combination

Being that obsessed with a sports team is the ultimate NPC normshit trait.

Modern humanity has become nearly full of narcissists who care about what others think so long as it makes them popular and seemingly "respectable." It's sad how everyone, me included, can't just ignore others' opinions of themselves and go through life. 'Course, some things are locked behind a foid's legs, like kids and family, but what can one really do against human nature and reality itself?

Solid colors look good on Lamborghinis, I wouldn’t choose those colors in “Grand Theft Auto”.

It just makes lamborghini look trashier then they already are.

Being that obsessed with a sports team is the ultimate NPC normshit trait.
Is it true that white American normies will see you as an outcast if you don’t like NFL or football?

Looks like a bag of Takis kek.

OIP.FmRypRsEjck3RtmuSE0ybQHaHa

Is it true that white American normies will see you as an outcast if you don’t like NFL or football?
As a Whitecel, yes I can confirm: I never cared much for sports, but especially the NFL/football.

To them, it's akin to some kind of religion almost: They follow it with such scrutiny it's kind of unreal.

Hispanics are much more NT-centric people though: In fact, most of my Hispanic "friends" were far worse to me than my White normshit "friends"

Do Hispanics view sports in a similar way? As in, if you don't like soccer or any other sport you're an "outcast?"

As a Whitecel, yes I can confirm: I never cared much for sports, but especially the NFL/football.

To them, it's akin to some kind of religion almost: They follow it with such scrutiny it's kind of unreal.

Hispanics are much more NT-centric people though: In fact, most of my Hispanic "friends" were far worse to me than my White normshit "friends"

Do Hispanics view sports in a similar way? As in, if you don't like soccer or any other sport you're an "outcast?"
Not really, most of them are soccer fans but they wont see you as an outcast for not liking it.

I wouldn’t even customize my car this way in even gta.