Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you like the Modern warfare alpha?

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Will be the best cod ever imo

COD is shit, except for World At War and COD 2

Can't play it, PS4 only :feelsbadman:

I'm extremely hyped ngl. MW2 was the last COD I really enjoyed, but this one gives me hope.

Call of Duty United Offensive was the best ever so many good memories from playing that game

Never played COD tbh always counter-strike, sometimes battlefield of medal of honor

It's amazing so far tbh. Can't wait to buy it

It's surprisingly fun. I suck, yet I want keep playing after every match. 2v2 only when nofriendscel stings a bit, though

only played bo4 for the zombies, no buy for me, only preying on nostalgiapilled people

t. russian
@Eskimocel @Weed
Ded srs? I played cod until mw3 came out(always been cs 1.6 fag in childhood tho until I got xbox) . When mw3 came out I realized this company is Jewish as fuck and I switched to Battlefield 3(didnt regret at all) , same shit all over and over again. Also lol @ OP, I won't even take a look at this "best cod" that will come out because most likely it's gonna be same shit with same shit engine and graphics from 2011.
Also I played cod bo1 that was good, bo2 is dog shit only normies say its good even tho its same shit except they made guns looks futuristic lul, same shit just different timeline
COD is shit, except for World At War and COD 2
Fuck cod 2 I played millions of times, very good ngl

Isnt that game where they show 'brave' female soldiers

Cod were the best games ever made. But playing it on they ps4 is too expensive. I have to pay like 50 for the game on release, I have to pay for PS+ because I don't have it and I have to buy evey expansion. With that money I could buy more than 10 single player games tbh. But it still might be worth it cod is the best cope.

Isnt that game where they show 'brave' female soldiers
Yeah the one ranger style black woman with makeup. Almost a reason not to buy. If theyre putting in a female sas soldier i won't play campaign