Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Do you like serial killers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36406
  • Start date
Deleted member 36406

Deleted member 36406

upper class gentleman
-
The ones who killed women like Ed Kemper and Ted Bundy.

I think they were based. Women simped for those pretty faces and learned appearances are misleading in the worst possible way.

I just can't help but imagine their faces when they realized their "kings" were not so charming after all and that it was too late to do anything because they were going to get killed.

Last edited:
They’re super interesting, even the most fucked up ones like Ed Gein.

Fanboying over serial killers is a foid trait tbh. Look at how fucking obsessed they are with Charles Manson kek.

Fanboying over serial killers is a foid trait tbh. Look at how fucking obsessed they are with Charles Manson kek.
Charles manson didn't actually kill anyone, he ordered others to do it for him

greycel thread

Mass Murderers are more based.

i pretty much see them as seething faggots

They are interesting.
Especially sadists/paraphiliacs, schizos like Gatter/Chase/Mullin/Christopher or politically motivated individuals like Franz Fuchs. Particularly the medieval serial killers were epic and the execution methods they used on them (like with Peter Nirsch).
They’re super interesting, even the most fucked up ones like Ed Gein.
Ed Gein is not the most fucked up one by far. He was just a loner who lost his mind.

For real sick fucks look at:

Frank Gust (sadist/necrophile/zoophile, tortured women to death, was caught before realizing his dream of making a woman pop, tested the equipment on a sheep first)

Bob Berdella (tortured his victims to death over weeks/months, killed one via insertion of different vegetables)

Jack Owen Spillman (pedophile/hebephile/ephebophile sadist with necrophilic/anthropophagic tendencies, very brutal gore images especially here, the baseball bat image will never leave your mind)

Sergey Golovkin (melted faces via flame, let his victims choke to death on gloves, cut off faces/noses/ears, did castration/vivisection/cranial openings, all on little boys while they were alive, he showed the remains then to his next victims, he often tortured multiple boys at the same time and showed them the dissections of their friends)

Randy Kraft (eye lid removal, castration, penetration with socks/own cut-off genitals/sticks, penetrated the urethra with cock tail swizzles, burnings, forcing dirt down the throat) - btw: The Candyman did many of the same things only that he used broken glass for urethra penetration

And David Parker Ray of course - who was a sick sadist (but who isn't a confirmed serial killer), he built a device where women could be raped by dogs and put his victims in gynecological chairs, he also liked to insert electro shockers into their cunts

These were sick fucks that tortured their victims to death in the most fucked up way. Ed Gein was tame compared to that.

Or Richard Trenton Chase - who sucked blood using a cut off dick of a baby as a drinking straw. Or Christman Gniperdoliga who made wind plays out of his rape babies he had with girls he kept in his cave. Or nepiophiles/baby rapists and other disgusting shit. Serial killers are the prove for objective evil and therefore they are far more interesting than mass shooters.

Last edited:
I respect dictators and terrorists to be honest: their conviction to their beliefs (Allah, political ideologies, the duty to restore pride in their nation/culture/ethnicity, and personal ego) above everything earns them my respect.:feelsokman:

Many of them started at bottom of society and reached the highest position they can, worshipped by all especially with Mao; as a weak and poor Bangladeshi young man, I can only show admiration for such people.
Mass Murderers are more based.

Last edited:
They are interesting.
Especially sadists/paraphiliacs, schizos like Gatter/Chase/Mullin/Christopher or politically motivated individuals like Franz Fuchs. Particularly the medieval serial killers were epic and the execution methods they used on them (like with Peter Nirsch).

Ed Gein is not the most fucked up one by far. He was just a loner who lost his mind.

Frank Gust (sadist/necrophile/zoophile, tortured women to death, was caught before realizing his dream of making a woman pop, tested the equipment on a sheep first)

Bob Berdella (tortured his victims to death over weeks/months, killed one via insertion of different vegetables)

Jack Owen Spillman (pedophile/hebephile/ephebophile sadist with necrophilic/anthropophagic tendencies, very brutal gore images especially here, the baseball bat image will never leave your mind)

Sergey Golovkin (melted faces via flame, let his victims choke to death on gloves, cut off faces/noses/ears, did castration/vivisection/cranial openings, all on little boys while they were alive, he showed the remains then to his next victims, he often tortured multiple boys at the same time and showed them the dissections of their friends)

Randy Kraft (eye lid removal, castration, penetration with socks/own cut-off genitals/sticks, penetrated the urethra with cock tail swizzles, burnings, forcing dirt down the throat) - btw: The Candyman did many of the same things only that he used broken glass for urethra penetration

And David Parker Ray of course - who was a sick sadist (but who isn't a confirmed serial killer), he built a device where women could be raped by dogs and put his victims in gynecological chairs, he also liked to insert electro shockers into their cunts

These were sick fucks that tortured their victims to death in the most fucked up way. Ed Gein was tame compared to that.

Or Richard Trenton Chase - who sucked blood using a cut off dick of a baby as a drinking straw. Or Christman Gniperdoliga who made wind plays out of his rape babies he had with girls he kept in his cave. Or nepiophiles/baby rapists and other disgusting shit. Serial killers are the prove for objective evil and therefore they are far more interesting than mass shooters.
You're just made all the female lurkers run off to change their panties :feelsYall:

I don’t like them but foids do

I personally dont.

I have no love for dark triad chads who despite murdering multiple people received more female attention than I ever will.

No, I don't like killers, I hate them actually. I also hate the fact that despite having such horrible personalities, women still simped for them. Fuck them, and fuck whores who worship serial killers.

I like them insofar as their penchant for killing toilets and normalfags, being a constant source of terror and suffering on their behalf.

no, this is foid trait, terrorists are based

No I’m not a foid.

obsessing over serial killers and unironically liking them is a foid trait that is very rampant these days :feelsclown:

obsessing over serial killers and unironically liking them is a foid trait that is very rampant these days :feelsclown:
it always has been .in every culture in every civilisation. the killer proves tgat he can be a protector and hunt animals to feed her.

but now men have invented tecnology to make life easier but foids still prefer those men. they should not be allowed fo have opinions.

There is something demonic about them. Majority ( if not all ) of them prey on the weak - female trait. Also the term 'serial killer' is misleading. From my point of view there is a huge difference between someone who torture and kill their victims in a brutal way just because they're sadists obsessed with killings and someone who wanted domination over a woman because he wanted to experience sexual pleasure but its turned into murder ( what he didn't planned first ). Dull brutal sadist vs sensual lustful hedonist, it's like comparing romantic poet and MMA fighter.

Brain scans should be used to sniff out psychopaths (psychopathy can be accurately determined by one's dysfunction of mirror neurons and by the diminished size of one's amygdalae), and then they should be eliminated with as little mercy as they themselves possess, i.e. with no mercy.

Foids will be against that plan, obviously, because no more "bad boys" for them.

Super interesting and giga based

yeah they're fascinating, the zodiac killer is my favourite.

They are interesting.

Holy hell. Never heard of those guys but I got a shitload of reading material now. Thanks

I like Eric and Dylan, such a shame their plan didn't go as planned. Would have been such a god like moment. RIP.

Attachments

• Dylann Roof.png
    Dylann Roof.png
    108.1 KB · Views: 5
I respect Those who were killing foids