Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you like / respect billionaires?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I always liked billionaires in the first place, but this picture below that got to the front page of reddit rlly made me realize something

Rqwerqr

They use a 5'3 balding incel to represent a CEO. The majority of billionaires are subhuman autists. Most Redditors will say "But billionaires are unethical and have no morals!! They use slavery and exploit workers!! :soy::soy::foidSoy:'". If only they knew every single human is like that, and would do that. True human nature is shown through billionaires, once you can evade the law, we see how humans truly want to act.

Elon Musk is an autistic warrior advocating for free speech.
Mark Zuckberg is a fellow autist comrade.
Jeff Bezos is a bald JBWmaxxed incel.
"Ethics" and "morals" don't exist once you evade the law. just look at how many CEO's and politicians went to Esptiens island :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

No i respect no billionaires. They seem to carry around the notion that they are self made but they 'forget' to mention the money they got from their parents or child labour they are profiting off of in some emerald mine in the middle of africa

it depends
i also know that money is fake cope and true value is health and looks

CEOs are born into wealth why would I respect that :lul:

I just don’t think it’s fair how some people have a billion dollars and get to NEET for the rest of their lives off their riches but yet I am stuck having to wageslave for the rest of my life.

Do I hate rich people? Nah. I’m jealous of them, sure. I work harder than a lot of them and make a fraction of what they do. Most of them are just shareholders and don’t really earn their money.

Having a billion dollars makes no sense though. Why would anyone need that much money? Elon musk and jeff bezos should just donate some of their excess wealth to poor incels

Last edited:
fuck billionaires, none of them are self made and none of them are on our side. all they want is $$$ and to spread globohomo propaganda. i loved seeing bezos fat beaner whore cuck him for leonardo dicaprio

it depends
Money could be much more than that but unfortunately for us as good as modern medicine and medical science might be its simply not advanced enough to fix our issues. :feelsbadman:

No i respect no billionaires. They seem to carry around the notion that they are self made but they 'forget' to mention the money they got from their parents or child labour they are profiting off of in some emerald mine in the middle of africa

Money could be much more than that but unfortunately for us as good as modern medicine and medical science might be its simply not advanced enough to fix our issues. :feelsbadman:
true, i`d say realistic sex doll and vr synchronization would be enough, but even that is not here yet

I just don’t think it’s fair how some people have a billion dollars and get to NEET for the rest of their lives off their riches but yet I am stuck having to wageslave for the rest of my life.

Do I hate rich people? Nah. I’m jealous of them, sure. I work harder than a lot of them and make a fraction of what they do. Most of them are just shareholders and don’t really earn their money.

Having a billion dollars makes no sense though. Why would anyone need that much money? Elon musk and jeff bezos should just donate some of their excess wealth to poor incels
I agree with everything you said. I think entire system how money and paychecks are distributed is wrong.

None of them give a fuck about us and the public in general. Why are they rich and we aren't???

Images   2022 04 12T005212168

Redditors serve these guys

Hopefully when I suicide I’m reborn as Elon musks son. Then I can have all the sex that I didn’t have in this life

I always liked billionaires in the first place, but this picture below that got to the front page of reddit rlly made me realize something

View attachment 603038
They use a 5'3 balding incel to represent a CEO. The majority of billionaires are subhuman autists. Most Redditors will say "But billionaires are unethical and have no morals!! They use slavery and exploit workers!! :soy::soy::foidSoy:'". If only they knew every single human is like that, and would do that. True human nature is shown through billionaires, once you can evade the law, we see how humans truly want to act.

Elon Musk is an autistic warrior advocating for free speech.
"Ethics" and "morals" don't exist once you evade the law. just look at how many CEO's and politicians went to Esptiens island :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I like the ones you mentioned and similar tech billionaires who'd be incels otherwise. Those 3 are doing especially great work. Musk is advancing AI and is an advocate for sexbot catgirls. Bezos is removing countless normies from the workforce, and Zuck is making money by stealing personal information of normies. I'm also hoping the metaverse thing actually takes off so I can make a living without even having to see the faces of normies on my screens.

I hate the chad billionaires who got to where they are because of their looks and dark triad personalities

Last edited:
I like Elon Musk. The others not so much. If they got there money though hard work then I respect them.

Why the fuck would I respect rich douchebags who mog my existence and live in extreme luxury while I rot in poverty? They can all get fucked for all I care.
Would recommend people to check this out
https://mkorostoff.github.io/1-pixel-wealth/
The majority of billionaires are subhuman autists.
Majority of billionaires are sociopaths though. Plus I strongly doubt that they are autistic(medical definition).
You got Bezos and Zuck mixed up. Zuck has the Asian wife
it depends
Being unhealthy, ugly and rich sure as hell beats being, unhealthy, ugly and poor though
None of them give a fuck about us and the public in general. Why are they rich and we aren't???
Bluepiller would say they work hecking hard:soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill: but being multi billionaire has far to do with luck than hard work
Most people who work hard never even come close to owning billions
I like Elon Musk.
Why? Because he acts like a memebro on the Twitter?
If they got there money though hard work then I respect them.
They got their money through fucking other over and exploiting loopholes in laws.

I couldnt care less about billionaires. Fuck them.

Billionaires are even worse than foids. it is such an injustice that they exist and at the same time there are people who cannot even afford a house to live in.
Fuck capitalism. Long live Comrade Lenin!

There should be protests against this state of things, or at least forums in which to specifically hate the rich. Such economic and social inequality is immoral. Just as it is unfair and immoral that there are chads who have one girl after another and at the same time rejects who do not enjoy this privilege and have to rot at home.

Imagine being a corporate bootlicker and being proud of it.

The endgame is to manipulate politics and finally become some type of oligarchic class tbhtbh. That's what I fear the most about income inequality.
Also it's sad that the money rarely gets used to advance human progress in general in a meaningful scale. Instead they bolster up outdated tech and resources they bought into.

I hate them on a personal level, but I know it's bs. They are subject to the material circumstance born and living in to. Some might be sociopaths though; still not their choice. (I am not against playing minecraft with them though, if necessary).

Last edited:
I respect billionaire far more than chad

Did you notice you barely see billionaires chad ?

It’s because they don’t need to get to this level , they don’t need that much money

Being attractive make them having a nice job and women they don’t need more