Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like playing fantasy RPG

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
I have played a few games like diablo and only found a couple to be fun. Most are same, just explore and loot items. When I first saw the diablo 3 trailer last decade i was very fascinated. I also played the minecraft dungeons which can be considered as fantay rpg. the gameplay is simple, repitative which i dont like.
there is a lot of backtracking. and travelling long distance. most dont even have dialogues and i had to read which is tedious.

I dont generally play fantasy RPG but i can have fun with it if the environment feels good and plausible.I hate anime RPG or japanese themed fantasy RPG. What do you like about fantasy RPG. Is fantasy RPG your favourite genre.

Yes, I like fantasy RPGs like Dragon Age and Witcher :feelsokman:

Yes, I like fantasy RPGs like Dragon Age and Witcher :feelsokman:
I should have mentioned that by fantasy RPG I meant top down , isometric games like diablo and such, not third person or FPS RPG which will be in other category like RPG action adventure.

what aspects do you like about the game in particular if there is any
Spell combos and the way they interact with the environment (I play exclusively mages)

And having rich dialogue, with many options, and ways to complete quests

I liked the original Diablo, no game will ever have that horror dread bleak atmosphere. 3 was too colorful for me.

Yeah I do. I'll probably pick up the new Baldurs Gate game if I find a job lol.