Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you like night walks?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
I like night walks in general. I like to go into the woods at that time or walk around the streets. Sometimes you see quite interesting stuff. For example: We had some toad migration there a few weeks ago and you actually had to pay attention not to accidentally stomp one. Also saw some bufonids in amplexus there (even could film them). Sometimes you see/hear also less good stuff, once stopped going into some parts of the woods after hearing an animal getting mauled there.

Also wanted to buy some night vision goggles/LEDs for the head back then (mostly for watching animals in the night), but my parents wouldn't let me because they said that I would look even more fucked up if I had those. In the moment I only have LEDs for vision, but one day I might buy night vision goggles. Always wanted to know something more about bats, sadly never had an opportunity to do so (and I am too lazy nowadays). Anyone else who likes to cope with that?

I've always been fond of night walks. Nice music playing through my earbuds, smoking. It clears my head.

I used to prey on people at 3 am when i used to mug

I like night walks in general. I like to go into the woods at that time or walk around the streets. Sometimes you see quite interesting stuff. For example: We had some toad migration there a few weeks ago and you actually had to pay attention not to accidentally stomp one. Also saw some bufonids in amplexus there (even could film them). Sometimes you see/hear also less good stuff, once stopped going into some parts of the woods after hearing an animal getting mauled there.

Also wanted to buy some night vision goggles/LEDs for the head back then (mostly for watching animals in the night), but my parents wouldn't let me because they said that I would look even more fucked up if I had those. In the moment I only have LEDs for vision, but one day I might buy night vision goggles. Always wanted to know something more about bats, sadly never had an opportunity to do so (and I am too lazy nowadays). Anyone else who likes to cope with that?
I might go for a night walk soon in the hopes that someones can heroically stab me to death and take me out of my misery. I live in kinda shitty area.

Last edited:
I might go for a night walk soon in the hopes that someones can heroically stab me to death and take me out of my misery. I live in kinda shitty area.
Brutal.

No I dont go outside when its dark.

I don’t know how you guys even go for night walks lol. If I were to take a nightly stroll in the park, I would get either mugged or stabbed by some black dudes (and that has reportedly actually happened quite a few times in my area). You guys are lucky to live on what I presume to be really non-crime ridden areas.

@Lebensmüder

No I dont go outside when its dark.

Last edited:
I don’t know how you guys even go for night walks lol. If I were to take a nightly stroll in the park, I would get either mugged or stabbed by some black dudes (and that has reportedly actually happened quite a few times in my area). You guys are lucky to live on what I presume to be really non-crime ridden areas.
Where I live almost no crime occurs. But I also mostly go into the woods where very few people are.

No. Foids dont go out after sunset where i live

I quit school but studied home and got my bachelor's degree last year and i am going to med school next year.
Good for you tbh:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Where I live almost no crime occurs. But I also mostly go into the woods where very few people are.
I wish I lived near a forest landscape :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: . I live in a very urbanized setting.

But if I could, I would go out for a night drive once I’ve obtained my drivers license. It has always been a dream of mine to drive around in the middle of the night during a rain storm, all alone, while listening to calm music such as this :

View: https://youtu.be/SvrOzYtnLMA

View: https://youtu.be/Pu94mWlgzMY

View: https://youtu.be/as1QfC2L0Og

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

F3B063E3 68CA 4B54 ADA3 22978B912EB9

Sounds comfy ngl

@Lebensmüder do you listen to music while walking in solitude during the night?

I wish I lived near a forest landscape :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: . I live in a very urbanized setting.

But if I could, I would go out for a night drive once I’ve obtained my drivers license. It has always been a dream of mine to drive around in the middle of the night during a rain storm, all alone, while listening to calm music such as this :

View: https://youtu.be/SvrOzYtnLMA

View: https://youtu.be/Pu94mWlgzMY

View: https://youtu.be/as1QfC2L0Og

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

View attachment 434756

Sounds comfy ngl

Based. And btw: The driver's license is the only thing in life where the cope "It gets better with time" is actually a truth and not just an empty platitude. Needed roughly 100 hours over a couple of years until I got mine. It unironically can take some time, but it's worth it.

Based. And btw: The driver's license is the only thing in life where the cope "It gets better with time" is actually a truth and not just an empty platitude. Needed roughly 100 hours over a couple of years until I got mine. It unironically can take some time, but it's worth it.
Im getting mine either next year or this year. I genuinely can’t wait to go for nightly drives to calm myself down or for a peace of mind.

Im getting mine either next year or this year. I genuinely can’t wait to go for nightly drives to calm myself down or for a peace of mind.
Good luck and don't give up when the beginning is really shitty. It's a great cope. Like to drive into the mountains and to the lakes especially.

I used to love them, but I started hiking barefoot this year. Not seeing the ground clearly and being barefoot don't mix so well.

nah there's coyotes where I live

Sometimes. I'm on my feet all day at work so I'm tired of walking

@Lebensmüder great thread i myself don't do nightwalks but i... i do night bicycle rides around me region
dunno if you know but i life katowice silesian area where there big area of multiple cities, around 20 i think ( it's kind of similiar to ruhr region in germany ). Generally i love riding a cycle in all hours like morning, at 12 noon, and especially at sunset and evening. when i was 16 after middle school i didn't sleep at nights and at 3 am i was riding a bicycle around towns or 4 am when sunrise slowly appeared at horizon
i think in 2020 i was couple at times i was riding a cycle on 1 am and one time in 2019 at april i was also cycling from midnigth to 2 am
also i like driving a car at night on highway though katowice from time to time just like cycling around region and both i like especially at summer when days are longest and spring when it's warm
so no nightwalks but cyclenights
nights are amazing, it's quiet and there no humans normies who will destroy such harmony
@SocialzERo

I would go on nightwalks except i live in a shitty mountain like area.

@Lebensmüder great thread i myself don't do nightwalks but i... i do night bicycle rides around me region
dunno if you know but i life katowice silesian area where there big area of multiple cities, around 20 i think ( it's kind of similiar to ruhr region in germany ). Generally i love riding a cycle in all hours like morning, at 12 noon, and especially at sunset and evening. when i was 16 after middle school i didn't sleep at nights and at 3 am i was riding a bicycle around towns or 4 am when sunrise slowly appeared at horizon
i think in 2020 i was couple at times i was riding a cycle on 1 am and one time in 2019 at april i was also cycling from midnigth to 2 am
also i like driving a car at night on highway though katowice from time to time just like cycling around region and both i like especially at summer when days are longest and spring when it's warm
so no nightwalks but cyclenights
nights are amazing, it's quiet and there no humans normies who will destroy such harmony
@SocialzERo
Interesting. Have to get good at riding bikes again. Used them years ago for cycling to work/uni.
I would go on nightwalks except i live in a shitty mountain like area.
Understand it, but at least mountains are beautiful on the day.

It’s really really good and peaceful, without the burning sun and people everywhere,I love my night walks

I did a lot of nightwalking when I was younger, it was great. It was time for myself. I do less no though.

i don't like leaving the house or encountering other people

I like to go for long walks in my neighbourhood.
It's pretty safe. The worse thing I've encountered was a homeless young foid pestering me for money.
Its good for clearing my head and getting some air and exercise.

Yeah, I like to night walks. Sometimes I'll listen to music. I once rode my bike, too.

Me and my friends walked on a reservoir at night and saw loads of frogs, i accidentally kicked one in the head

I nightwalk pretty often, mostly evening walks at night since the big 24 hour grocery store isn't 24 hours atm due to 'rona.

Usually head out around 8-9 and get back at around 11:30 and then cook some dinner, before that I would head out around 12 or 1 and get back around 3-4am.

It's so comfy walking around though the closed outdoor shopping center, zero normies especially on a weekday.

Weekends are sucifuel because chads and foids are around going home to plow stacy after going to meme bars.

started to nightwalk a few years cuz i needed to smoke
found it to be exhausting
now I just rot

I'd love to go on night walks but I'm too anxious. I'm always worried I'll get jumped and robbed or something.

Sometimes I go outside at night in the streets of my village and I hide myself in dark corners. Nobody can see you. It's very calm and nobody anywhere to hurt you with their words or negative sights. You're totally free at night and soyciety isn't just here. Soyciety has disappeared and you can just chill 'til dawn.

But what I appreaciate the most is seeing the sky. The stars. Billion of stars, and you can even see the Milky Way, our galaxy. I noticed several stars in the sky, Orion, Andromeda. Plus in those Covid-times there are no planes so it's even better.

I also go on the nightwalks, when I'm staying at home for few days without leaving it I get hypoxic, and suddenly have some heart palpitations (maybe its because of my great coffee consumption).The best thing about them is that you can relax and reflect on your own life. The worst that is that I have lost the sensitivity to the beauty of my surroundings and it is not even nearly as enjoyable as it used to be.
Brutal, I hope you manage to regain that feeling.
Sometimes I go outside at night in the streets of my village and I hide myself in dark corners. Nobody can see you. It's very calm and nobody anywhere to hurt you with their words or negative sights. You're totally free at night and soyciety isn't just here. Soyciety has disappeared and you can just chill 'til dawn.

But what I appreaciate the most is seeing the sky. The stars. Billion of stars, and you can even see the Milky Way, our galaxy. I noticed several stars in the sky, Orion, Andromeda. Plus in those Covid-times there are no planes so it's even better.
Based and astronomypilled.

I do most nights it’s not raining or too cold. There is a crazy bat in my neighborhood that flies are kind all crazy and lands in the middle of the street. None of the other bats act like him. He probably has rabies or is a batcel.

I don't tend to go out at night tbh

yeah ngl I thought this thread was going to be a different topic before I clicked on it

yes, but i hate the rare
lovey-dovey-lets-hold-hands-couple
that appears on em occasionally

In a 3rd world shithole during a global pandemic that has killed the economy? No

I like taking them when it's warm

Yes, it's very comfy, especially if there's barely anyone else outside.:feelsautistic::feelscomfy:

Smoke and night walks or drives are one of my favorite copes. Might start doing some Urbex type shit pretty soon.

Where I live theres a pretty good chance of being attacked, and the only place to walk really is a downtown bar district which is pure suicidefuel. I made a post on this

Where I live theres a pretty good chance of being attacked, and the only place to walk really is a downtown bar district which is pure suicidefuel. I made a post on this
Damn, where do you live? Detroit?

Without going into too much detail, where I live is a northern climate where it is too damn cold even in the month of April to walk outside at night. I prefer walking during the day when it is warmer. The drawbacks of living in the very northern segment of the nation.

Last edited:

Night walks are the only times I can walk around without running into assholes being dicks to me or just inconsiderate and loud in general.