Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you like new rules

Do you like new rules

• Yes

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 29 80.6%

• Total voters
Tbh I think there has to be mods & rules regardless of how strict they appear to be since this place would turn into a Lord of the flies pdq over night. Tbh ngl.

no offense to this guy, he seems to be sort of better about it nowadays but the fact is that he was and pretty much still is an attention whoring, gay pushing, female roleplaying status seeker. the exact sort of locust that has preyed upon r9k and made it to what it currently is. anyway, the point is that cocksucker has nothing of this sort. you and your kind claim he's gay simply because of his nickname and because he's not your friend, when he's NEVER gay posted once. go ahead, find something gay that he's said.
I knew cocksucker before he become mod he is normal incel like rest of us. Never saw him doing gay stuff

I knew cocksucker before he become mod he is normal incel like rest of us. Never saw him doing gay stuff
Just lol at this sentence. Yea bro, cocksucker isn't gay or anything.

Just lol at this sentence. Yea bro, cocksucker isn't gay or anything.
It is just a nickname. Lol idk why people being so hard about it

he's a volcel, he can go to the hood and run lightskin game, he's not a manlet either

he's a volcel, he can go to the hood and run lightskin game, he's not a manlet either
Did you see him. We don't know his circumstances,he may tried and got rejected

how tall??
Being not manlet is not enough you need to be full packed to get a foid nowadays. All of them entitled to Chad

how tall??
tall enough to be considered human idk go ask him
Did you see him. We don't know his circumstances,he may tried and got rejected
he is lightskin, he can run racial ambiguity game on shaniqua or he can gymcel and try going for suburban stacies

tall enough to be considered human idk go ask him

he is lightskin, he can run racial ambiguity game on shaniqua or he can gymcel and try going for suburban stacies
As I said to get pussy you have to be full packed nowadays otherwise you'll end up cuck betabuxxer

Eh, let's make it clear, those stuff had happened before those rules had come in, and no I wouldn't get banned (even though it had been attempted long ago). Generally the mods would have to have a big discussion before banning something/one like that. However, that's of the past. Anyways, congrats to selecting the new mod.

It won’t last, too many people disagree with the rules and the direction this site is heading.

Eh, let's make it clear, those stuff had happened before those rules had come in, and no I wouldn't get banned (even though it had been attempted long ago). Generally the mods would have to have a big discussion before banning something/one like that. However, that's of the past. Anyways, congrats to selecting the new mod.
if you said something like that now the discussion would end in my favor in a mere few minutes. thank you kindly.