Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you like crazy women?

Do you like crazy women?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
Because I really do! Like... the unpredictability and uniqueness and the fact they kind of need a guy more just to hold them together, lol

It's nice to actually feel you're needed and also nice to be the more grounded one, which for me isn't easy because most people are more grounded than me >.<

Here is the video that inspired this thread:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B50o2ExffyY

She might be a bit much but... I was definitely attracted to her. XD

yes, they are my favourite type

All women are crazy so therefore no

I think it's actually quite natural for men to like women who are at least a bit unhinged.

Because women tend to like grounded, mature, successful men, ideally.

Whereas men are attracted to things like emotion and expression and like "ditziness" because these things are typically female qualities.

A man wanting a super serious and grounded woman or a woman wanting a silly, crazy man is nowhere near as common, surely.

Obviously all women are crazy. And I would fuck all them if I could, but no no, too damn ugly. Even my mom cringe by the sight of me.

No not really I like reserved and calculated women not crazy and unpredictable

only if she's crazy for me

This type are the biggest whores

haha maybe, I dunno.

I do also like shy women.

But even they are usually at least a little bit crazy, tbh!
If she has a low self esteem or a she attaches to someone easily she'll be a whore, I've seen this many times and taken many :blackpill: regarding this.

There was this goth girl in my school, I would see her or hear from different classmates that she was making out with different men almost weekly, you can only imagine what she was doing after school, to this day she's still a depressed mess but found a bf to cuck

Not crazy enough to fuck me.

It doesn’t matter what you like, we’re not getting anything anyway.

I'm sorry, I like crazy

no, I don’t need more dilemmas in my life

all women are crazy. crazy for Chad/ Tyrone.

A mentally-ill Anglo would be nice.

The "crazy" foid isn't normally alone. She's usually in a group composed of other crazy bombastic unhinged females which leads me to think "I'm staying far away from the wolf pack over there" if I ever see them

Crazy in the sense of being non-NT, yeah. Not like the borderlin or histrionic kind if crazy, that shit's crazy.

The only femoids my age that have been genuinely nice to me were the one's i met in a mental hospital. Their self-esteem was too shattered to be stuck-up bitches

All women are crazy, the fuck are you talking about? :feelshaha:

Depends. A tad neurotic? Okay. 'BPD'? Hell no.

Crazy and clingy please. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Especially anxious shy goth with High Neuroticism. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Where's the "I don't like women" option?

Not in the physical attraction sense, but you're referring to female personalities. I don't like any woman's personality.

Too many jews

A little craziness is good for me because I'm too chill, I need some excitment in my life. A normal girl would bore me. The problem with crazy holes is that they tend to be massive sluts, so you have to tread carefully.

it would be hell to live with them tbh

Ramona Flowers foids lmao

Unironically yeah.

I despise overly timid, feminine and shy foids because of the walking contraction they are: innocent angels in public but Chad's sex toy in private. I sort of like when foids are honest about their inner nature.

I despise overly timid, feminine and shy foids because of the walking contraction they are: innocent angels in public but Chad's sex toy in private.
Oh man I hate those kind of bitches.

What exactly do you mean by crazy women? Like disabled? Mentally retarded?

no nigger. those are the ones that get gangbanged by 13 :dafuckfeels: