Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you like cops?

do you hate them?

• yes

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
sincerely, i hate them, most cops are giga cucked, will obey any lawn no matter how stupid, and are generaly too much of a pussy to kill thugs and other pieces of shit, in modern society they are a bunch o taxs collectors.

I don't understand this thread. A cop's job is to enforce the law. It doesn't matter if they do not agree with a law, it is their job to enforce it.

I hate when they give people stupid tickets, but I like it when they reduce the Tyrone population.

I have no opinion.

I don't understand this thread. A cop's job is to enforce the law. It doesn't matter if they do not agree with a law, it is their job to enforce it.
it was the SS job to kill pols and gypsis soooo...... i guess it's just their job broooooo
I hate when they give people stupid tickets, but I like it when they reduce the Tyrone population.
same

Indifferent.

Some are good and some are bad. Most are just doing their job it seems.

Last edited:
Which is why I can't respect them. I can't say I hate them though.

The TV show is alright.

Cops have no position to apply judgement of their own, they are just doing their job, so there is no point in liking them or hating them. It's like if we like a vending machine or not. I bet many fbicels who lurk here agree with many of our posts.

Which is why I can't respect them. I can't say I hate them though.
the lawns are cucked, cops are the ones who enforce them, thereforever they are also cucks
Cops have no position to apply judgement of their own, they are just doing their job, so there is no point in liking them or hating them. It's like if we like a vending machine or not.
i think that's why i dislike them

But if "their job" involves messing with me the that's when there's a problem. I also seriously doubt they aply the law equally to all their homo cop buddies.
Cops have no position to apply judgement of their own, they are just doing their job, so there is no point in liking them or hating them. It's like if we like a vending machine or not. I bet many fbicels who lurk here agree with many of our posts.
That's what people don't understand. Cops always have the choice to choose if they want to enforce the law or not. If they think a law is dumb, and no supervisor is watching them, they don't have to do anything. They let whores and their cop buddies get away with warnings or nothing all the time.

You mean those people who routinely violate laws and abuse other people? No, I'm not describing a criminal. They have it way harder.
The worst part is that they don't receive any punishment for being pieces of shit, apart from paid leave, of course.

You can't be serious.

Here the military police is based. They fight the true violent and dangerous criminals, no wonder the degenerate left hates them.

The federal police is the cucked one who'll arrest you for virtual thought crimes.

I've had mostly positive experiences in my life regarding police officers but then again I'm a white guy so people probably say I'm a bit biased. Hell, I'm also a beta looking white guy so no cop would even think to see me as a threat. Maybe that is why they are so understanding when they talk to me.

With that said a cop has saved my life before. I was at work and a cop tackled a would-be-shooter and beat his ass up.
I've also had experiences where a few cops have pulled their guns out at me (not my fault) and one security officer/rent-a-cop put their tazer up to my body and threatened to taze me. (Don't taze me bro!)

I'd say 90% of my experiences are good though. I see them in a good light and tbh if I ever thought of cops in a bad light it is because of the cops I know personally who are in my family and are shit and corrupt LOL. I have/had a corrupt undercover Uncle cop who got hooked on drugs and would do drug busts and take half of the shit to use himself. He would also let any hooker go if they fucked him first. Shit like that is what really makes me angry and he family.

Nope. The only way you can become a cop is if you thirst for the authority over others. The profession attracts a disgusting type of person in my opinion.

Here the military police is based. They fight the true violent and dangerous criminals, no wonder the degenerate left hates them.

The federal police is the cucked one who'll arrest you for virtual thought crimes.
i wish the federal police was banned, and we only had the military, tired of those cucks
Nope. The only way you can become a cop is if you thirst for the authority over others. The profession attracts a disgusting type of person in my opinion.
the mods here should tr.... GameDevCel
With that said a cop has saved my life before. I was at work and a cop tackled a would-be-shooter and beat his ass up.
a cop doing his job, that's rare

Majority of cops are malignant narcissists, thinking that they are above the law, they mostly get away with many crimes including murder, some of them would be cowards without the uniform on

I hate when they are lenient on foids and let em get away with things they wouldnt let a dude get away with

I don't want to disrespect the cops that are cool and actually do the right thing. But I had to vote yes for all the dumbass cucked cops out there.

I don't want to disrespect the cops that are cool and actually do the right thing. But I had to vote yes for all the dumbass cucked cops out there.
I had to change my vote because I just realized the title question is different than the poll question.

I've had only good interactions with cops and think they do a great thing

I like cops in my country

Pisses me off how there’s a bunch of cops near a school making sure no one violates the speed limits in the schools, when they can be patrolling Tyrone zones

Most of them here are the cliches of low iq frustrate males with a power trip.

I hate them, a few times they randomly stopped me on streets and searched pockets for drugs.

Neutral.

Some are good and some are bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back