Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you like cooking?

Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★
Just made some diabetic inducing Oreo cake and now I'm feeling like shit for messing up the ingredients it ended up looking like toilet shit but I ate anyway.
Do you like coping with cooking?

I like cooking. It's fun and you know what ingredients are used

Yeah it's nice. The only downside is cleaning the ware.
Most things can be cleaned by the dishwasher. Only thing like wooden spoons have to be cleaned by hand

i love cooking but the ingresdients are so expensive so i just settle for nomal food

Cooking for one person doesn't make sense at all, that's why I try to avoid it.
Cooking is good when you're cooking for a partner, a family, or friends. For one person alone, the hassle isn't worth it, you'll have leftover ingedrients, you make 3 pots dirty just for one person to eat, it just doesn't make sense.

i am master and connoisseur of the microwave and frozen cuisine

Cooking for one person doesn't make sense at all, that's why I try to avoid it.
Cooking is good when you're cooking for a partner, a family, or friends. For one person alone, the hassle isn't worth it, you'll have leftover ingedrients, you make 3 pots dirty just for one person to eat, it just doesn't make sense.
This

Why should I stand multiple hours in the kitchen to make a small portion of food for myself? I rather just eat a frozen pizza

I just put meat in the oven and eat that. Anything involving more effort than that isnt even healthy

Just made some diabetic inducing Oreo cake and now I'm feeling like shit for messing up the ingredients it ended up looking like toilet shit but I ate anyway.
also ok GrAY.

over

I really enjoy cooking tbh, I like to bake aswell. it's way cheaper to make your own bread than to buy at ready at the store, same goes for cooking food.

but tbh im starting to think cooking is feminine and I hate being a cuck so i'm thinking about quitting

it's over
Preparing my own food is a skill I need to survive. I don't really trust anyone to make my food other than myself.

I like making simple bulk foods like chili or large pots of soup. They taste great and last for days for cheap.

Cooking is fine but cleaning is too much work

No, never even heard of the second one.
Penny Shake is a cheaper and tastier Soylent that also has a solid version. They are small portions of super dense cubes of baked mass. I thought about trying them since they aren't horrible and I wouldn't ever have to deal with cooking again. Rotting with the same meal, but complete meal, every single day.

Penny Shake is a cheaper and tastier Soylent that also has a solid version. They are small portions of super dense cubes of baked mass. I thought about trying them since they aren't horrible and I wouldn't ever have to deal with cooking again. Rotting with the same meal, but complete meal, every single day.
I don't even know if they're up here in Canada. At first, I thought you were referring to bouillon cubes for soup base.

Killing an old roster and making schnitzel out of him is great.

Ok GrAYcel

No, I'm not a foid.

I like cooming.

I don't like cooking but I do a lot of stuff pretty well. Also air fryer makes cooking a lot easier and I'm going to try ground beef for tacos in a slow cooker today. I only cook because it's cheaper, more nutritious and tastes better (most of the time) than eating out. If I had a housewife to cook for me I wouldn't cook ever besides maybe grilling in the backyard or some shiet.
LmpwZw

Yes, I have become pretty good at it.

I can cook a lot of food and I do it well but not because I enjoy it. It's more healthy and affordable.

I want to get into it more. Definitely a potential way to increase your sexual market value.