Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like chad-chasing whores?

Do you like chad-chasing whores?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Usually the users who say they don't hate them is because they say the rosties are following "nature", but they wouldn't use nature as a good enough argument to defend the actions of rapists. Rosties using our tax money and voting for cucked laws, just so they can chase chads, and keep most non chads incels is worse than a trillion rapes.

It should be in society women all try for Chads, but then after Chad gets married to a different woman, the women try for high income normies. Then average income normies, etc.

I get jealous at times, they live such fast paced easy lives that the next fuck is just around the corner. It's not fair.

It should be in society women all try for Chads, but then after Chad gets married to a different woman, the women try for high income normies. Then average income normies, etc.
Rosties should be with their non chad looksmatch from their teens, not ride the cc.
I get jealous at times, they live such fast paced easy lives that the next fuck is just around the corner. It's not fair.
It's so easy for them to do that because cucks and the government support their degeneracy, without that kind of support they would all be traditional.

It's so easy for them to do that because cucks and the government support their degeneracy, without that kind of support they would all be traditional.
Men like that have always found ways to bend the societal norms of the day, what is considered trad for us may have been considered brazen back then.

Last edited:
Usually the users who say they don't hate them is because they say they are following "nature", but they wouldn't use nature as a good enough argument to protect rapists. Rosties using our tax money and voting for cucked laws, just so they can chase chads, and keep most non chads incels is worse than a trillion rapes.
If I dislike all foids, why would Chad chasers be different?

Men like that have always found ways to bend the societal norms of the day.
It was much less occurring than today. Now they encourage that kind of degeneracy, and brainwash cucks into betabuxxing those used whores after riding the cc. In the past if they weren't married early they wouldn't have government or simps to take care of them.

Everyone who says sth else than the first answer is a cuck

If I dislike all foids, why would Chad chasers be different?
I specifically hate chad chasers and man hating feminists, the 0.001% of foids not in those categories are ok.

It was much less occurring than today. Now they encourage that kind of degeneracy,
People back then probably had similar views.

People back then probably had similar views.
Men were higher t back then and didn't tolerate whoredom, and they didn't marry used whores in their 30's and 40's and have kids with them.

Men were higher t back then and didn't tolerate whoredom, and they didn't marry used whores in their 30's and 40's and have kids with them.
Attractive men and toilets have been sleeping around since the beginning of time, sure the average man or sub-5 genetic dead end wasn't slaying but there are historical accounts of debauchery all throughout history. I'm guessing "trad" means ca 1950's?

Attractive men and toilets have been sleeping around since the beginning of time, sure the average man or sub-5 genetic dead end wasn't slaying but there are historical accounts of debauchery all throughout history. I'm guessing "trad" means ca 1950's?
In some places there was degeneracy like the greeks who eventually got defeated for giving rosties too many rights. The places that followed nature where men were the prize had the strongest armies, and men were easily able to get their looksmatches. Countries back then wouldn't survive if they taught men to be weak soys and marry 40 year old used whores to start families with.

In some places there was degeneracy like the greeks who eventually got defeated for giving rosties too many rights. The places that followed nature where men were the prize had the strongest armies, and men were easily able to get their looksmatches. Countries back then wouldn't survive if they taught men to be weak soys and marry 40 year old used whores to start families with.
But that's the cycle of many civilizations, hard times produce strong men whilst good times produce weak men. The only constant is the same reason why prostitution is the oldest profession.

But that's the cycle of many civilizations, hard times produce strong men whilst good times produce weak men. The only constant is the same reason why prostitution is the oldest profession.
Soon the weak cucks of these times will be removed, and the strong men will replace them and put whores back in their.

Soon the weak cucks of these times will be removed, and the strong men will replace them and put whores back in their.
If you're on this website then you're most likely one of the weak ones too.

If you're on this website then you're most likely one of the weak ones too.
No I'm not. I'm a high t non chad. Not a low t cuck non chad like the ones who make up IT.

No I'm not. I'm a high t non chad. Not a low t cuck non chad like the ones who make up IT.
So why haven't you used your strong man traits to get sex without paying for it?

So why haven't you used your strong man traits to get sex without paying for it?
It's already been shown here many times that being a strong gymcel won't get you pussy in these cucked times.

It's already been shown here many times that being a strong gymcel won't get you pussy in these cucked times.
Strong in this context doesn't mean gymmaxed or how many lbs you can lift (although it may help with survival in the short term), it's referring to traits and genetics, things which are impossible to alter in most cases.

Usually the users who say they don't hate them is because they say they are following "nature", but they wouldn't use nature as a good enough argument to protect rapists. Rosties using our tax money and voting for cucked laws, just so they can chase chads, and keep most non chads incels is worse than a trillion rapes.
Appeal to nature fallacy is dumb.

Strong in this context doesn't mean gymmaxed or how many lbs you can lift (although it may help with survival in the short term), it's referring to traits and genetics, things which are impossible to alter in most cases.
The strong men who got rid of the cucks in the past weren't chads.
Only retards use it, and don't like it when it's used against them.

I specifically hate chad chasers and man hating feminists, the 0.001% of foids not in those categories are ok.
Man-hating feminists (first and foremost such extremists as Julie Bindel) are actually funny and I like them because they discredit females, modern society, feminocentrism with their barbaric hatred of men. They could just as well be our False Flag operatives because of the damage some of their statements cause to the mainstream adherents.

Man-hating feminists (first and foremost such extremists as Julie Bindel) are actually funny and I like them because they discredit females, modern society, feminocentrism with their barbaric hatred of men. They could just as well be our False Flag operatives because of the damage some of their statements cause to the mainstream adherents.
Even though some low iq man hating feminists benefit us with the dumb things they say, I still hate them for being stupid and entitled cunts.

The strong men who got rid of the cucks in the past weren't chads.
Traits deemed attractive and successful can change over periods of time depending on environmental pressures, if these traits become a hindrance numbers of those with them dwindle.

Traits deemed attractive and successful can change over periods of time depending on environmental pressures, if these traits become a hindrance numbers of those with them dwindle.
The strong genes I have will be perfect for beating the shit out of cucks and removing them from power, then being able to fuck my looksmatches who will begin to see men with my genetics as the new chads.

The strong genes I have will be perfect for beating the shit out of cucks and removing them from power, then being able to fuck my looksmatches who will begin to see men with my genetics as the new chads.
That remains to be seen, but I wish you well on your ascension quest, just don't forget your old celpals once you make it.

That remains to be seen, but I wish you well on your ascension quest, just don't forget your old celpals once you make it.
The non cuckcels will be helping me and enjoying fucking their looksmatches as well, the defeatistcels who refused to help remove the cucks will remain incels.

The non cuckcels will be helping me and enjoying fucking their looksmatches as well, the defeatistcels who refused to help remove the cucks will remain incels.
What are your action plans and what should I do to improve my own chances?

What are your action plans and what should I do to improve my own chances?
First we try to get as many based non cucks as we can on board with our philosophy. Then when we make up the majority of men we start to physically remove cucks and chads from having any power they possess.

To me they’re all the same. The ones that are not chad chasers are hoping chad approaches them. The man hating feminists are the chad chasers that got oumped and dumped by many chads and are mad now. Non-chad chasers are usually the ones that think they’re too good to approach Chad even, forget about a non-Chad asking them out.

Sometimes I think about talking to a foid but remember they only want tall chads

To me they’re all the same. The ones that are not chad chasers are hoping chad approaches them. The man hating feminists are the chad chasers that got oumped and dumped by many chads and are mad now. Non-chad chasers are usually the ones that think they’re too good to approach Chad even, forget about a non-Chad asking them out.
Are you saying not even 0.0001% would reject chads, and would only lose their virginities to their income matched looksmatches? If that's true then screw 100% of them.
Sometimes I think about talking to a foid but remember they only want tall chads
Talk to those whores anyway to annoy them and lower their self esteem.

Are you saying not even 0.0001% would reject chads, and would only lose their virginities to their income matched looksmatches? If that's true then screw 100% of them.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Correct. There are more subtle gradations than people are willing to admit. Certain rules of nature are black & white. Most really pretty foids go for gigachad with money or at the least Chad and after that Chadlite (with money).

Rosties should be with their non chad looksmatch from their teens, not ride the cc.

Generally correct also.

Do you like chad chasing whores?​

sounds like you meant title to be "chad-chasing whores"
as in you're asking if we like whores
not if we like chad chasing them

sounds like you meant title to be "chad-chasing whores"
as in you're asking if we like whores
not if we like chad chasing them
Lol, good point I will fix it.