Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you learn better from punishment or reward?

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
Personally I think people learn more from punishment. that's basically how the blackpill was slowly discovered. As you know, a lot of chads and people who got a very good hand in general, they're ignorant to the other side of life that's pain suffering etc. so they gaslight people like that. It's a fundamental difference in perspective. When you learn more from reward, I think it tends to develop more into delusions and misunderstandings about how the world works because it feeds into the ego. Whereas punishment is supposed to suppress or destroy and weaken the ego. When people never tell you you're wrong because of the way you were born, that basically makes the archetype of the ignorant, happy chad. Nobody can really destroy their positive social feedback loop. Even serious charges like being a pedo and child rape they're immune to that as you know from that guy from the olympics. Truly a brutal world. Whether people think you're right or wrong in the real world, it's dependent on first impressions and looks.

And as you know, normies say first impressions are important and matter a lot. And what's a stronger first impression than your looks? Maybe non NTness but yeah. We're all visual creatures that's literally our main sense. Men and women are both visual it's universal.

When you learn from punishment, the ""lessons"" tend to stick around for the rest of your life. The more you've learnt from punishment, you will also learn more from reward because of how much one has been deprived of it. It would literally feel foreign and would be remembered for the rest of your life. There's a reason why us men remember compliments so well.

@Destroyed lonely your thoughts??

Last edited:
I'd say light punishment, like telling me not to do it again.

yeah it goes deeper though. if you approach a foid and get dirty looks and bad reactions, that would hit very deep imo. sub5s + nonNTs are only rewarded for being subservient cucks. if they rebel or don't conform or know their place they will get bad reactions and feedback. it's a very deep programming.

Im not sure. Punishment will make you bitter and angry and makes you give up. In the end trauma from it prevents you to live a life that you could. It wouldn't be an ideal life, but certainly better than whatever is now.

This ties in again with my other thread saying emotional reactions are inherently weaponized by normies to make people know their place

Im not sure. Punishment will make you bitter and angry and makes you give up. In the end trauma from it prevents you to live a life that you could. It wouldn't be an ideal life, but certainly better than whatever is now.
for a lot of cels here it's like life spammed the punish button on them. Whereas for others they got spammed with only reward and little punishment. high inhib is developed because of people spamming the punish button

@copemaxx9002 10/10 AVI you should keep that. encapsulates LDAR although mordecai is a fakecel and got to kiss margaret.

punishment to deter certain behaviors, reward to encourage certain behaviors. both make you learn behaviors

for a lot of cels here it's like life spammed the punish button on them. Whereas for others they got spammed with only reward and little punishment. high inhib is developed because of people spamming the punish button
Yeah, it's what happened to me since early childhood. I was never rewarded for trying or effort, opposite, every my effort to be more normal was punished by my parents with guiltripping and shaming. Now I can't force myself to go out between people and look for a job even when my survival depends on it. I already lost 6kg because I can't afford enough food.

high IQ. too much reward makes people delusional though eg. chads, foids in general, rich people who think poor niggas can easily get out of poverty etc. i think people learn better from punishment. there's a reason schools used to hit their students with sticks. they still do that in curry cuntries and sandnigga cuntries.
i renamed the thread "do you learn better from punishment or reward" i forgot to add better

high IQ. too much reward makes people delusional though eg. chads, foids in general etc. i think people learn better from punishment. there's a reason schools used to hit their students with sticks. they still do that in curry cuntries and sandnigga cuntries.
i renamed the thread "do you learn better from punishment or reward" i forgot to add better
I would say you learn better from reward.

Punishment will only deter behaviors. reward will encourage learning of new behaviors. Its why people say not to hit animals when they do something bad because while this will deter that behavior, it doesn't learn them any new ones to replace the bad behavior with.

reward will encourage learning of new behaviors. Its why people say not to hit animals when they do something bad because while this will deter that behavior, it doesn't learn them any new ones to replace the bad behavior with.
:feelsthink: too much punishment will make even animals go ER. there was a camel who decapitated its owner after being left in the sandnigga heat with no water or female camels :feelshaha: animals fight back too.

yeah it goes deeper though. if you approach a foid and get dirty looks and bad reactions, that would hit very deep imo. sub5s + nonNTs are only rewarded for being subservient cucks. if they rebel or don't conform or know their place they will get bad reactions and feedback. it's a very deep programming.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree:

I would say you learn better from reward.

Punishment will only deter behaviors. reward will encourage learning of new behaviors. Its why people say not to hit animals when they do something bad because while this will deter that behavior, it doesn't learn them any new ones to replace the bad behavior with.

It kinda depends on the context. For example "tough love" doesnt work on me, it just makes me resentful. My family hit me a lot and the hitting never actuallh taught me any lessons, it just made me resentful towards them.

But when it comes to my personal choices that are 100% my fault, i learn better from punishment. If i do something that i know is risky, and then get hurt, im going to learn to never take that risk again

It kinda depends on the context. For example "tough love" doesnt work on me, it just makes me resentful. My family hit me a lot and the hitting never actuallh taught me any lessons, it just made me resentful towards them.

But when it comes to my personal choices that are 100% my fault, i learn better from punishment. If i do something that i know is risky, and then get hurt, im going to learn to never take that risk again
Tough love applied to the wrong people is more damaging than good. The punishment/reward thing should be adaptive to the INdividual

Tough love applied to the wrong people is more damaging than good. The punishment/reward thing should be adaptive to the INdividual
I'd argue that tough love usually doesn't work since it does more harm than good

I'd argue that tough love usually doesn't work since it does more harm than good
Normies need tough love to not treat autists, sub5s and outcasts like untermensch but nobody cares about us enough to enforce this

My life is like that quote from Far Cry, Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact… same fucking thing… over and over again, expecting… shit to change.

In less faggy words, I don't learn. I catch myself doing the same kind of mistakes.

My life is like that quote from Far Cry, Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact… same fucking thing… over and over again, expecting… shit to change.

In less faggy words, I don't learn. I catch myself doing the same kind of mistakes.
Capacity to change and learn is also probably genetics and environment so it’s not really your fault.

Honestly, at this point, probably reward. Any time something goes right and is enjoyable, it gives me a HUGE incentive to keep doing it. Punishment just makes me even more depressed and discouraged

Punishment breaks my focus and causes my mind to spiral into other places. Once I'm upset I can't learn anything.

I learn from punishment
The Blackpill is the destruction of hope and into depressive realism. And what destroys hope? Experiencing punishment (talking about punishment broadly here like as in social rejection, being non NT, being ugly etc.)
Water is wet but punishment teaches to avoid behaviours that lead to more punishment. This is the root of being high inhib. Depressive realism leads to epistemic humility

Last edited:
neither I never learn