Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you larp to escaps reality

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
When I'm out and can't handle being beaten down by reality i larp as if there is someone going er or a nuke going off or something like that and killing all the nornies and roasties everywhere. For instance, the cod 4 nuke going off is an example, but replace the dying soldiers with roasties and nornies as I mentioned earlier

just become insane bro

Yeah I kinda constantly imagine a "tragedy", it helps me to cope irl

I had power fantasies once, when I was of sound mind, but now I just obsess over my health.

I had power fantasies once, when I was of sound mind, but now I just obsess over my health.

It sounds sounder to be concerned about your health than entertain power fantasies.

When I'm out in public I imagine a bomb going off

It sounds sounder to be concerned about your health than entertain power fantasies.

On the contrary, being crazy about your health usually means there is something "wrong" with it. This also invalidates the mind's soundness, and even more I would say, doubly indeed, since you are accounting both mind and body overzealously whilst entertaining power fantasies is only a symptom of an ill mind. Although for me it was just normal and cope.

I just fuck women and cum on JBs 24/7

Yes I always use my inagination to escape reality

No, I'm natural