Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you know why men laugh at female comedians?

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Female comedy is about saying something really hurtful (always about men) and then going "nahh, I'm just kidding"

For instance, there was a video of a female comedian who says -
"Sweetie, you how many choices women have. All I have to do is stand in the middle of a mall and scream 'I'm open for business' and every single man would be signing over his 401ks to me. So my boyfriend better watch out."
Then there were silence expect for some women who were giggling. And then she goes "I'm just kidding. I would never cheat on him."

After which every man busted out laughing. You see, no man was laughing at her joke. They know women have got infinite choices and men can be replaced in the blink of an eye. That laugh was not for the joke, it was to relieve the pain.

Female comedy is all about proving that men are worthless and then saying "I'm just kidding. I love you kings". And this line is what triggers the laugh. The deception that whatever she said was just an act. Because no one is going to laugh when a woman spurts out the blackpilled truth. They laugh because she denies everything at the end. Without the last line a female comedy act is nothing but a blackpill horror show.

I don’t laugh at female comedians because they’re not funny and I don’t respect women. Also, you’re not entitled to my laughter.

It's ok to laugh at such jokes if you're chad and have options, otherwise it's cucked.

I don’t laugh at female comedians because they’re not funny and I don’t respect women. Also, you’re not entitled to my laughter.

Think I saw the comedian that said that. Course maybe it was a different one since they're all the same.

Fucking based
Think I saw the comedian that said that. Course maybe it was a different one since they're all the same.
They can't even come up with a different joke.