Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you know why foids hate short men so much?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I'm not even talking about the hate of women for incels, blackpilled guys, etc.

they hate short men just for being short, I read a lot of comments on the internet of foids who say that they hate short men (without other reasons) and that they want them dead

we males don't discriminate against short foids, I really don't understand why foids hate short men so much :feelsree:

I see many short guys with average faces together with their GF's

Because taller men exist and to them taller=better so they feel the need to make fun of short men 1 because it's kind of a trend and they all follow trends like npc sheep's they are 2 taller men exist and they are just hardwired to want the best of the best cucked world :feelsbadman:

Foods are the one pushing the toxic masculinity, they larp they hate it.

Because they believe that height correlate with peepee size, oh and hands size too

Their eyes are bigger than their stomach. :feelsthink:

I see many short guys with average faces together with their GF's
Blue piller detected. You have NO idea whether or not they're actually attracted to them. Money/Status, or simply her former Chad bf cheated o:blackpill:n her and she wants a man she can manipulate.

Because they’re short

Because they are shallow primitive creatures.

Because men are supposed to be strong and tall. They think a short man looks like a parody of a man. He can't protect her or her country against other men. The reason they make fun of them though is because this society turns women into demons.

Cause they cannot reach the foiussy