Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you know what fesikh is?

?

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm trying to gauge my influence on this community

human female intimate parts smell

fermented fish or some shit

Fermented fish. I've eaten it, i find it good ngl

Sandniggers fermented fish I guess

im an egyptian sand nigger too so yes

I hate being Egyptian, we some of the ugliest people on the planet.
i live in egypt yeah we are peak subhumans, we are also low iq sheep tbh i hate it here

i live in egypt yeah we are peak subhumans, we are also low iq sheep tbh i hate it here
Words cannot express how much I hate being a sand nigger

my life wouldve been so much easier had i been born white. i get the feeling
Yup, such is the fate of an ethnic. @gymletethnicel

I hate being Egyptian, we some of the ugliest people on the planet.
Nah sandniggers are dark triad as, they have been invaded many times but they still keep on their roots, they also have above replacement birth rate, they are the choosen specimen by god to reproduce.

3.14 children per woman

The fertility rate is the average number of children born to one woman while being of child-bearing age. In 2021, the fertility rate in the Arab world amounted to 3.14 children per woman.

Among these regions is the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, where the TFR has declined from almost seven children in 1950 to 2.5 children in 2019

as a curry I look up to them. I accept the mog as a curry.

Last edited:
they also have above replacement birth rate, they are the choosen specimen by god to reproduce.
Subhumans breed like rats, you think that's something to be proud of?

Subhumans breed like rats, you think that's something to be proud of?
not subhuman, only the chosen ones get to reproduce. They are low inhib dark triad too

not subhuman, only the chosen ones get to reproduce. They are low inhib dark triad too
BS, we as subhuman as curries, more in some ways.

It's pushed here a lot, but the word is too clunky for the English language. Doesn't flow the way mog or NEETbux do. Don't think it will ever flow in its native form.

In fact. even femoid had to be shortened to foid because it didn't flow with the language.