Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know this kind of woman? Loud, bossy, mean and annoying, kind of dumb - rather fat and short.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I recently started a master's degree and I saw yet another one of these women. In school, in uni, now here - there's always this type of woman.

This kind of woman is ugly and would still be ugly if she lost weight and actually took care of herself. And it's like the uglier they are, the bitchier and bossier and louder they get. And their stupidity is so obvious, I couldn't stop staring at her and thinking about how fucking stupid this person is.

This is probably what they call "femcels". The irony is that they have no problem getting some cuck to provide for them. They're actually hypersocial, have friends and often time do quite well. Meanwhile her looksmatch is rotting in a basement.

I recently started a master's degree and I saw yet another one of these women. In school, in uni, now here - there's always this type of woman.

This kind of woman is ugly and would still be ugly if she lost weight and actually took care of herself. And it's like the uglier they are, the bitchier and bossier and louder they get. And their stupidity is so obvious, I couldn't stop staring at her and thinking about how fucking stupid this person is.

This is probably what they call "femcels". The irony is that they have no problem getting some cuck to provide for them. They're actually hypersocial, have friends and often time do quite well. Meanwhile her looksmatch is rotting in a basement.
Yes, all the time, and they ruin social groups, because they often don't get along well in women's groups, so they boss around big groups of male cucks, inevitably rising to the top because people can't say no to a female.

So you end up trying to make friends and you can't unless, essentially, some angry fat bitch wearing an indian chief headdress likes you.

Yes, all the time, and they ruin social groups, because they often don't get along well in women's groups, so they boss around big groups of male cucks, inevitably rising to the top because people can't say no to a female.

So you end up trying to make friends and you can't unless, essentially, some angry fat bitch wearing an indian chief headdress likes you.
I saw that these types of women have these submissive, quiet female friends that follow her and are sort of their bitch, but they don't get along with more successful females.

I saw that these types of women have these submissive, quiet female friends that follow her and are sort of their bitch, but they don't get along with more successful females.
They have very few female friends because they are extremely unfeminine, and repeatedly failing at being feminine has made them try to break into male groups, try to be a "skater" or "biker" or "computer nerd" or whatever.

It doesn't hurt them in the end, they fuck around and eventually bully some cuck 5 years younger than them into marrying them.

Yeah I had a supervisor in a warehouse job not long ago that was a typcial bush pig 200lbs, 5ft2, cropped headed cunt and a 2.5/10 ata push. They look at any opportunity to emasculate you. They speak down to you like they are headmaster and you are a 7yo boy.

When I did some overtime one christmas, she said "you can go home now young lad and play on your playtation. Teehee". Thats what she said to me. I was 39yo at the time. You don't call a 39yo man a young lad, thats just rude.

Absolute cunts.

Yeah I had a supervisor in a warehouse job not long ago that was a typcial bush pig 200lbs, 5ft2, cropped headed cunt and a 2.5/10 ata push. They look at any opportunity to emasculate you. They speak down to you like they are headmaster and you are a 7yo boy.

When I did some overtime one christmas, she said "you can go home now young lad and play on your playtation. Teehee". Thats what she said to me. I was 39yo at the time. You don't call a 39yo man a young lad, thats just rude.

Absolute cunts.
This is the kind of stuff that makes your blood boil. Best thing to do with these cunts is just ignore them. Imagine their life, imagine how unhappy these cunts actually are, and you'll feel better. Women have very easy lives, including these cunts, but at the same time women are miserable because of their nature, because they always want more and better. These kinds of cunts are inferior to most women so they're even more miserable than the average woman.

This is the kind of stuff that makes your blood boil. Best thing to do with these cunts is just ignore them. Imagine their life, imagine how unhappy these cunts actually are, and you'll feel better. Women have very easy lives, including these cunts, but at the same time women are miserable because of their nature, because they always want more and better. These kinds of cunts are inferior to most women so they're even more miserable than the average woman.
I hope they choke on their pill bottles tbh

Yeah, I know this type. Disgusting creatures.

Yeah those are the worst and these type of women are usually extreme feminists lmao

Literally ALL the time. I live in the South in USA and a vast, vast, vast majority of women here are Black and they all act like that.

Literally ALL the time. I live in the South in USA and a vast, vast, vast majority of women here are Black and they all act like that.

Oh man, those Mississippi Sheboons are something else.

many of them are constantly mad bcs of their appeareance

I know someone exactly like this. She told one of my teachers to get fat because they were complaining about being cold jfl :lul:. Not everyone is a 5'2" 250+ landwhale, retard :feelsseriously:

They are angry at themselves for getting mogged by prime foids.