Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you know the movie "The Wicker Man" (2006) with Nicholas Cage?

Legionarivs

Legionarivs

Vulpescel
★★★
It basically depicts how a society controlled by foids would be: promiscuous, degenerated, misandric and gynocentric. Seeing all the foids ruling or attending school as children while men going around like tards or working since a young age without receiving any education in that movie reminded me where our Western societies are going, with foids who are pushing for (white cis) male discrimination or even aborting/killing their own children just because they're male. And all that with the approvation by politicians, media and even the most part of men. Truly distressing.

Interesting review. I saw one of them. Perhaps the older one. Don't remember much except for a burning man thing and some witches...

Interesting review. I saw one of them. Perhaps the older one. Don't remember much except for a burning man thing and some witches...
Yeah the movie with Cage is a remake of a movie from 1973 with the same title, I never watched the original but I will do it eventually.

Yeah the movie with Cage is a remake of a movie from 1973 with the same title, I never watched the original but I will do it eventually.
The scenery was nice

I'll check it out later if applicable.

no
i dont know this movie

never heard of, I'll be watching for sure

This movie has some of the best scenes in all cinema TBH, best thing Cage has ever done

I think this is what the future will be like

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back