Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you know of any brocels who have roped?

No, but i will kill myself eventually, so if you follow me you will be able to say you knew an incel that killed himself.

I don't know anyone personally, but I believe buddhacel roped himself. He made a post on a suicide forum and has never appeared since then.

a online friend of mine, boyo was 16

the saddest thing is that he wasn't even really incel, more like mentalcel, he was white and tall (even had a big dick) but was autistic af

@To_Live_is to_Serve roped

Back in 2016 I knew a guy who couldn't marry his onetis . We weren't too close or anything.

He burned himself in the middle of a road. I wasn't there personally. And Due to my isolation it took a month until I knew about his death. Really fucked up when i think back about it .was a normie too :feelsugh:

That guy mogs me to the moon and back, wtf?

We’ve had a fellow forum brocel kill himself and it was later reported on the Jews news.

He wasn’t from either the US or UK though as far as I can remember but maybe some obscure little talked about European country like Denmark or whatever.

I believe he told us he was going to off himself by inhaling some sort of gas over time and that’s exactly what he did if memory serves correct from the news report.:feelshehe:

We’ve had a fellow forum brocel kill himself and it was later reported on the Jews news.

He wasn’t from either the US or UK though as far as I can remember but maybe some obscure little talked about European country like Denmark or whatever.

I believe he told us he was going to off himself by inhaling some sort of gas over time and that’s exactly what he did if memory serves correct from the news report.:feelshehe:
What was the username? If you know

No, but i will kill myself eventually, so if you follow me you will be able to say you knew an incel that killed himself.
If you're gonna kill yourself why not ER first brocel? (in mc)
Don't you think it's a bit cucked to kys after everything this world has put you through? Without giving them a taste of their own medicine?