Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you know my avi?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Do extremely cultured and intellectual cels like me know my avi ?

It also references my title

prince of pisstanbul

When are you going to rope??

Reek by mark fishman.

something from berserk?

catelyn's ghost

she got jaime as far as i remember

What’s White Castle pov? Theon’s every pov in dance were 10/10
its a very rare known pov tbh. jaime and the kingguards were gathering together in a white castle. it was very good but also hard to remember ngl.

its a very rare known pov tbh. jaime and the kingguards were gathering together in a white castle. it was very good but also hard to remember ngl.
Which book? I would’ve rememberEd If it was good

Which book? I would’ve rememberEd If it was good
i found it. you are turkish right ? it is page 381 in the green book. i liked it bc there were talking about arthur dayne, aemon etc. you know old fighers. it gave me knight vibes in those days. oh god i realized i forgot so many things about this book series. fatfuck is not gonna write it.

i found it. you are turkish right ? it is page 381 in the green book. i liked it bc there were talking about arthur dayne, aemon etc. you know old fighers. it gave me knight vibes in those days. oh god i realized i forgot so many things about this book series. fatfuck is not gonna write it.
Acok right ? Acok jaime was boring

Theon has the best povs ever ,idiot

I do respect that you actually read asoiaf though unlike uncultured faggots
even brienne povs are superior than theons except when a couple of girls were kidnapping theon from prison camp as long as i remember.

:feelsstudy::feelsstudy: yeah, that was the only thing im doing in the hs summers when normies having fun :chad::foidSoy::soy::feelsLightsaber:
This was literally me bro I started asoiaf in 9 th year summer and lived with it

Also finished asos part 1 in 5 days

This was literally me bro I started asoiaf in 9 th year summer and lived with it

Also finished asos part 1 in 5 days
i also liked tyrion povs in last book ( when they crossed the sea). there was some foidlet as long as i remember :feelshaha::feelshaha: