Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you know how to play UNO

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I am socially retarded so I never got the chance to play the game, nor card games in general. They were always boring to me. But I never got the chance to play UNO what do you even do with that game???

you can learn how to play by accessing PATHS (in PATHS)

I played it once with my siblings but that’s about it, I haven’t touched that game since.

I had time to learn it when I was in the mental asylum 3 times.

you draw 7 cards each. you take turns putting a card down face up, and the next person has to either put down a card of the same color, or number down. If you don't have the card you need you have to draw another card from the stack. When you're down to one card you call out "uno!" The first person to reach 0 cards wins. Also some cards make the next person draw more cards, or skip the next person's turn or reverse order etc.

you draw 7 cards each. you take turns putting a card down face up, and the next person has to either put down a card of the same color, or number down. If you don't have the card you need you have to draw another card from the stack. When you're down to one card you call out "uno!" The first person to reach 0 cards wins. Also some cards make the next person draw more cards, or skip the next person's turn or reverse order etc.
So basically you have to try to get to one card by going through hoops of nuances to get to the uno card?

I remember playing it in middle school with the other loser kids. There were even some girls that played with us. Middle school me was a chad compared to adult me.

Punch your opponents hard, if they cant fight more - congrats, you won

So basically you have to try to get to one card by going through hoops of nuances to get to the uno card?
It’s pretty simple. Can pick it up in a couple play throughs. The goal is to get to 0 cards

Uno is a bad game, I rather play Zero, blood.

it's over