Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you know anyone who would remain truecel even with facial surgeries?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
There's only one guy I know. We went to school together and he was half German/half Asian and the result was not good. Adding to matters, he is only 5'2. Really nice and intelligent guy, but it's likely over for him even with facial surgeries. This is not the case for the vast majority, most I see, including I believe myself, could ascend with a combination of other things, including facial surgeries.

Eggman. Nothing can fix his midface tbh
still a slayer tho:

Me. everything about my face shape & harmony is off. large forehead, short nose to brow ratio, severe asymmetry on eyes, jaw nose, head etc. cheek fillers, jaw surgery or rhinoplasty wouldn't make much of a difference because you cant polish a turd.

my 2/10 midfacecel friend.

His eyes are like two eyes distance from each other, I guess that's not fixable.

Isn't it obvious ? That long, masculine face shows everything you need to know.
lol wtf pre op? jesus fucking eggman bro jfl

@13k. Even if you give him surgery to fix the nose and acne craters, he'd still be a heavily norwooding, lazy eyed, subhuman Arab.