Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you know anyone that's been a cop and quit because he discovered the blackpill while he was serving

B

BrutalandHard

Greycel
Have you done it yourself?

Imagine you're a cop and you realize all this shit has been a lie, that you're part of the losers of society and would rather be on the criminal's side because they are underpriviledged; they don't for instance have access to the delicacies of life the socially accepted way so they commit crimes, rape, steal, rob, etc.

How do you explain that?

I'm genuinely curious I want you to anticipate what's gonna happen as you declare your quitting

Keep in mind you have to convince your superiors you are elligible to quit; you can't just resign that simply

How would you explain your resignment?

Imagine you're a cop and you realize all this shit has been a lie, that you're part of the losers of society and would rather be on the criminal's side because they are underpriviledged; they don't for instance have access to the delicacies of life the socially accepted way so they commit crimes, rape, steal, rob, etc.

How do you explain that?

I'm genuinely curious I want you to anticipate what's gonna happen as you declare your quitting

Keep in mind you have to convince your superiors you are elligible to quit; you can't just resign that simply

So your a fed, Fuck off!

YES YOU ARE!
SoyBooru - Post 18255: central_intelligence_agency closed_mouth clothes  glasses glowie glowing glownigger green_skin hand holding_object necktie  soyjak stubble suit variant:sobot

this mf glows

This is suspiciously suspicious

Please reply how you would go about this situation

Oddly specific...

One does not simply, "discover" the blackpill.

One does not simply, "discover" the blackpill.
I'm saying like through this forum

I know saying "the blackpill" is very broad let's say you no longer believe in conventional morality

I'm saying like through this forum

I know saying "the blackpill" is very broad let's say you no longer believe in conventional morality
Blackpill is the new morality dipshit

nobody but a fat sweaty soydditor types like this

2023 GrAYfags.

I was never a cop so I can't speak from that standpoint.
Let's assume OP is a cop, I can't really say how you would go about resigning but I am sure you can just turn in a notice in most countries.

Only incel "cop" I know is @Heartless or whatever his name was. He's a prison guard and apparently makes good money. As far as I know, he never quit.

I quit, but only to take a year long vacation before going right back.
The fuck do you even do as a prison guard? Do you just watch over the cell blocks or the tower they tell you to? Do you need to write a bunch of reports and shit?

I'm about to try to apply to be one soon so I want to know what exactly you do.

Depends on the facility, but mostly just expect a lot of bullshitting like talking and a lot of standing and walking. People are going to be rude pieces of shit to you, but as long as you can handle a 4Chan banter, you’re going to be fucking all right. Seriously dude the job is cake. Especially if you’re on the Juvenile side. As far as I’m concerned, I was getting paid to do the equivalent of a babysitting some-based kids.
That doesn't sound too bad.

How do you explain that?

Good thread tbh, but i don't think any cop has every thought like that. People think like that only when they experience some heartbreak or tragedy, cops are always on power trips and have a sense of power, so they don't feel the need to think like that. Kinda like how Chad doesn't need to know about blackpill :feelsjuice:

i feel like this is cop looking for blackpilled cops to report them

Already was blackpilled when I applied to join the Border Patrol. I almost got in. I personally didn't care. I just wanted a job that paid well and a big benefit was that I'd be out in the desert by myself. You meet your coworkers in the morning at "muster" then leave to your posts.

It's either be the oppressed or the oppressor. I'd rather be the oppressor. Nothing personal but I'm all about making sure my station in life is secure. If I have to lick the boots of authority, then so be it. I wouldn't quit to become a NEET or work some wagie job because of some moral epiphany.

You also don't need to "convince" anyone if you want to quit. You just fucking leave lmao.

Last edited:
Conveniently I was doing some research about this, with the amount of young men in society reporting to be single, I saw that the average age of a police officer was like 40 something plus. Only 18% of the police force are young guys.

Fucking brutal. If men don’t start getting a wife they have nothing to protect in this society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back