Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you know any virgin girl?

Nope. Every girl I know is a Chad cock sucking cunt

None for sure

My sisters.

Then again, the oldest is 16 rn, youngest is 10. And God knows what my dad would do to them if they whored out.

Your oldest sister is probably not a virgin since we live in the west.

The majority of the foids I know of that are my age and above are not virgins.

There was a girl in my class who was taller than the other girls and looked more like a man lol. At the prom, I asked some guys which girls they thought were still virgins and they mentioned her. Everyone confirmed that and I know they said the truth because one of those guys was the boyfriend of that girls best friend. She was 19 then, but prom was two years ago, I didn't saw her with a bf on Facebook, I suspect she might still be, but I'm not sure

You will have a higher chance of meeting Michael Jackson at the mall, than seeing a virgin foid!!

Yes and she will be 26 this year. Absolutely not a nawalt tho. She only has skyhigh standards and wants to wait until the right rich chad comes along.

Spoiler: she'll probably end up spinster and bitter

Yes and she will be 26 this year. Absolutely not a nawalt tho. She only has skyhigh standards and wants to wait until the right rich chad comes along.

Spoiler: she'll probably end up spinster and bitter
how did you come to know her?

Your oldest sister is probably not a virgin since we live in the west.
nah, she goes to an islamic school and rarely ever even goes out, if at all. my parents are very strict 2with her, dont even allow her to wear pants when outside

yea some 4 year old

I don't think I ever met one, maybe when I was like 7 years old, there were virgin girls around my age then, but past the age of 13, I have not.

I do but she’s basically an ethot online and I think sends nudes on discord. Hasn’t banged irl though

Honestly thinking about this. Of relatives and female acquaintances over 18, I can almost confirm no because they're almost all in relationships.

Adult female cousins? Every one in a relationship or married.

Friends/acquaintances? I have no girls from high school I keep in contact with. Grad school? All of them are in a relationship except one, but she's a confirmed whore. College? All of them are in a relationship except one - I'm not quite as sure about her.

So of all the women I know, there is only a single one that I can't 100% confirm has taken dick.

I don't know one, but I heard about one in my town who's 27yo, 6/10 and supposedly still is a virgin. I think it's the greatest hoax in my town. She supposedly has a situation; she has a panicky fear of men.

Every other foids I know lost their virginity before hitting 18, jfl.

are you sure she isn't secretly fucking some 6 or 7?
I've said this before, but she has had boyfriend's that were normie range 5-6. They tried to make a move on her multiple times and she always turned it down because she said they were too ugly.

She is also on all kinds of meds for acne and depression or whatever which tanks their sex drive/makes it giga Chad only. So I'm pretty sure.

I don't think I ever met one, maybe when I was like 7 years old, there were virgin girls around my age then, but past the age of 13, I have not.
I mean, hypothetically, there are probably some 14 year old virgin girls out there, but the lack of virginity is so pluripotent that it's a needle in a haystack. Once the % of non-virgins is high enough, it becomes acceptable to assume they're not, even if it means we're occasionally wrong.

My 10 year old cousin, I think...

theyre as rare as virgin gigachads

I have it on good authority that my 2yo cousin is a virgin although there is a hint of sluttiness when she giggles. She also likes shoving things in her mouth. All the signs of a future whore.

I have it on good authority that my 2yo cousin is a virgin although there is a hint of sluttiness when she giggles. She also likes shoving things in her mouth. All the signs of a future whore.

Just fell of the chair laughing. That was hilarious!