Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you know any virgin girl?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I mean, obviously there's no way to know but among the women you know or relatives of you, do you suspect one of them might be a virgin?

Virgin girl after the age of 16 don’t exist.

My sisters.

Then again, the oldest is 16 rn, youngest is 10. And God knows what my dad would do to them if they whored out.

An 8 year old in Sweden moments before she meets a "Syrian" refugee.

One who's 14 but she still sent nudes to some football player. She was "forced" obviously.

I never knew any

No, but the only foid I know is my mother, so for obvious reasons I can say that's a no 100%.

idk, my next door neighbor is in 5th grade, so maybe

Possibly my sister since she's disabled, but there could be retard chads at her nursing home.

i don't know any girls anymore

I mean, obviously there's no way to know but among the women you know or relatives of you, do you suspect one of them might be a virgin?
I have a 14 year old cousin who is a Jehovah's witness. I suspect she may still be a virgin. JWs are very strict on sex, especially when you are not married

Yes, my 4 years old sister

I know a few.

One is way over 30, has a stable (supported) job, but is mentally somewhat retarded, very slim, not interested sexually in males or females at all.

There are much more than you believe. The reason is always the same: total lack of interest, not that they are not able to get non-paid sex.

Asexuality or nearly asexuality is much more common in women than men.

Never have and never will

fakecel if you have foids that are close enough to talk to you about that

I knew one last summer who was 17. She was a 6.5/10 Becky. The next week my Chad-lite friend took her to the movies and they had sex. True story.

Fakecel if you know any women irl :chad: :chad: :banhammer:

Virgin girls don't exist.

No. Not one single foid I know is a virgin.

one. kinda aspie but totally vocel. She's 23.

I hear the ones that pop out of the womb are virgins for a couple of seconds.

Past the age of 16 100% have been gaped by Chad.
Doesn't matter how "pure" or religious they were, they can't resist Chad.

my 4 years old sister
sooon.jpg

Only one who's a legit autist.
If girls can actually manage true autism they still get laid if they want.

my mothers friend daughter might be a virgin.I think she is now 15 and goes to a female only christian school.There is a boys school right down the road though but supposedly those guys "hate them" or something.I assume it's just 5 frustrated kids who pester the girls whilst chads fuck the entire school kek.Her mother sometimes waits for her after school and sometimes she spies on her daughter.By spying i mean she tries to conceal herself and follow her daughter inconspicuously after the girl gets out of school.Supposedly she was never seen with a boy and her mother is afraid she is a lesbian.But she has this tallfag cousin so they might have done it at one point.they grew up together.

No. Every single girl I know either has, or has had a previous boyfriend. Know a lot of virgin guys, though.

Yes. Likely some of my female relatives in curryland. Not cause women are not whores rather the cultural pressure and that most indian men are turbo ugly and the few that would be Good looking would be fucking higher quality foids anyway.

I knew one last summer who was 17. She was a 6.5/10 Becky. The next week my Chad-lite friend took her to the movies and they had sex. True story.
I knew a 23 year old virgin asian egirl. She ended up flying to America to get banged by a white guy that she said was kinda ugly but had money. Of course he mogged me.

No. There's even a 4/10 zoomer girl at my work who buys condoms for herself.

Yes because I’m in highschool, once I start college soon I assume it’ll drop to 0

Only virgin girls to exists are infants and toddlers.