Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know any suicifuel romantic movies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35205
  • Start date
Deleted member 35205

Deleted member 35205

Self-banned
-
Just marathon watched Casablanca, Like Crazy, Call Me By Your Name, and Femme Fatale and I enjoyed them so much and ubereatsed a bit while watching them. They all made me want to kill myself because they reminded me of the companionship and sex that I will never have and that I want so desperately, but I am one summer holiday now and seeing all the people who would've stayed volcel get out and fuck because the lockdown is over suddenly in my home state really made me want to ragefuel and feel the self-loathing more. I feel like obsessing over my self loathing is the only way I'll get through this hot girl summer.
Do you guys have any great romantic movies to watch? Just list every one you know.

no , i m not a masochist

Last American Virgin?​

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, 500 Days of Summer, and Baby Driver are three of my favourite. I'm also into cheesy bollywood romantic movies like Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Chennai Express, and Lootera.

Suicidal yes. Romantic no.

No in the last decade I've watched less than 10 hours of tv. Because it is just suicide inducing seeing the inevitable romances they put in.