Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know any Incels in denial?

BetterUnborn

BetterUnborn

Banned
-
Have a curry friend who is a 24 YO virgin who claims to be ultra religious. He approaches multiple women and gets rejected by every one. He claims to be able to obtain average girls but I have yet to see it. Soon i’m going to ask if he considers himself an incel. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Have a curry friend who is a 24 YO virgin who claims to be ultra religious. He approaches multiple women and gets rejected by every one. He claims to be able to obtain average girls but I have yet to see it. Soon i’m going to ask if he considers himself an incel. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
RELIGON = GIGA COPE

yea OP. basically almost every normie is like that.
anyone who uses money or status to get pussy is incel.
I HAVE NO MORE PATIENCE TO SPIT THE MOTHERFUCKING FACTS ABOU CURRY SHITSKINED FUCKING SUBHUMANS AND FILTHY GROSS FUCKING DERANGED WHORES THEY ALL SHOULD BE NUKED (IN VIDEO GAME)
RELIGON = GIGA COPE
seethe harder faggots.

Hello greynigger, you seem to be describing a sexless Asian, the "Raj" character from The Big Bang Theory. Either a curry living in the west is going to be a taxi-driving slayer with six kids, or he is going to be "Raj", and be the token Asian guy who gets into a nightclub with his white "friends", but he will get no pussy.

Raj must either alcoholmaxx to gain enough confidence to talk to a foid, or he will rope. Raj literally was the only character at the finale of the show who was without a partner. :feelshaha:

Beats working at 7 Eleven