Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you know any blue pilled incels that think there's still hope?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
/r/inceltears

the ones that arent cucks or femoids are WK incels

the vast majority of incels are bluepilled and always will be, they just have copes like video games or workceling to help them forget their subhumanity

Occasionally myself on good days.
Then I realize just how over it is for me.

the vast majority of incels are bluepilled and always will be, they just have copes like video games or workceling to help them forget their subhumanity

I know quite a few incels in real life that don't know the first thing about the word "incel" or its origins.

I know quite a few incels in real life that don't know the first thing about the word "incel" or its origins.
that was my point, "involuntary celibate" applies to way more men than the ones who post about it on the internet or even know these communities exist. Just because they don't call themselves incel doesn't mean they're not.

that was my point, "involuntary celibate" applies to way more men than the ones who post about it on the internet or even know these communities exist. Just because they don't call themselves incel doesn't mean they're not.

That's very true, and I think a lot of people on this site do not realize that the vast majority of Incels aren't here and don't even know about it.