Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know any anomalies? ( Ugly poor guy with hot girl)

A

Ashton-Il

Greycel
I've been acquainted with one as of late. Guy is like 5'3, below average looking, not so good social skills, slightly chubby and somehow has a pretty blonde gf( He's also ethnic and not well off as far as I know).

Yes I know this is very unusual and I do not discount the blackpill in any way, but out of sheer curiosity does anyone know of such exceptions to the look rule?

Not really, I know few manlets but they are good looking and charismatic.

Man I know a 4"2 Indian janitor that has a harem of foids.

Attachments

• 1f60a.png
    1f60a.png
    629 bytes · Views: 34
Many betabuxxers in the Middle East and North Africa have beautiful wives. But their wives don't love them, they accepted to marry those ugly men for their money and because they're lazy parasites. The way they treat their men in public is very black-pilling tbh.

From time to time I do see men who are actually inferior to me or even to everyone else with other females at the gym. It does not make much sense. But they are also younger than me.

Only ITcels see those stuff

My uncle was a 5'2/5'3 dude who was a boomer, got himself a gf, who then eventually became a wife, stayed with her till she died.
But can't think of any modern ones

Only know one, but they degenmaxxed so it doesn't count.

Tbh, the only “anomaly” I actually know of at all is my best friend who is a 5’3 ethnic manlet who has a gf as of recently. I’ve never known of other anomalies irl.

I know a hapa dude who dates a high-tier Becky

There's always that guy that everyone says they know that I just so happen to never see in real life.

Yes, I made a post about a short boy who had a girlfriend, the same girl rejected me because of my height jfl.

The most I've seen is a looksmatched couple, ugly guy ugly girl, but then the guy towers over her so idk.

Blackpill never failed me.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't. I've seen a few in public, but I don't know if they were rich or not. probably rich or providing some other material value to the foid.

also it doesn't compare to the thousands of others I've seen which fall in line with the blackpill.

I think a relationship where a low value male gets an actual good deal is extremely rare.
I would imagine a lot of those "exceptional" couples have abusive dynamics to them.

Speaking seriously?

Never.

I don’t know any, but I saw a couple at Walmart today that was anomaly. Dude was ugly, like I legit think over half this board mogs him. Foid was a cute 6.5/10. Super rare to see those mismatches.

Man I know a 4"2 Indian janitor that has a harem of foids.
@chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @wereqryan @universallyabhorred @weirdguy22
I don’t know any, but I saw a couple at Walmart today that was anomaly. Dude was ugly, like I legit think over half this board mogs him. Foid was a cute 6.5/10. Super rare to see those mismatches.
I know a 5’5” rice that slays white pussy constantly.

No. I know one normie who is dating his looksmatch, which seems to work for them. An old friend (low tier normie) of mine once dated a girl who was out of his league (6-7/10), but she cheated on him, obviously.

Yeah, chubby asian manlet, 5'7 at most, dating a white becky, see them often in my uni

Yes, many such cases. Mostly jestermaxxed betabuxxers though.

Never ever the best I have seen are looksmatch and those are rare.

My uncle was a 5'2/5'3 dude who was a boomer, got himself a gf, who then eventually became a wife, stayed with her till she died.
But can't think of any modern ones
Boomers truly had it made

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back