Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you know any 5'7'' or below guys who have gfs or have had sex?

Alpha destiny claims a huge lay count. His face isn't that bad, he could have 10+ lays if he treats meeting women like his gymcelling.

no, I was quoting mylifeistrash. is this your first day on a forum?
You didn't quote anyone in your posts, you have just posted some text and I felt whom were you talking too. No it isn't my account is as old as yours.

You didn't quote anyone in your posts, you have just posted some text and I felt whom were you talking too. No it isn't my account is as old as yours.
kf0OY3d.png

???

My cousin is a 5'4 grotesque manlet that managed to betabux a fairly cute Jew nosed 4/10. She openly cheated on him numerous times through their college years and wouldn't wageslave once they got together and shit out a kid. She also ballooned to a giant fatass as soon as they got married, and she talks down to him and his family constantly. She has shelves of books like 50 Shades of Grey and Twilight on their bookcase. On one hand, I feel good for him that he did actually manage to get pussy that was above his league... but at what cost, man. He's also a truly great guy that helps everyone, I have no idea how he's that way.

I feel sorry for you bro, dat cognitive dissonance must be making you physically ill right now. Just accept your inceldom is because your face not height and join the rest of us ugly subhumans on suicide watch. Hilarious you bring up game/pua, I was one of the pioneers of the puaHATE movement back in the day.

another 'looks don't matter' post out of like 100,000 posted daily

Yes
Im actually the tallest of all my friends, im basically towering over those manlets all the time
But they are good looking, so they dont really have a problem picking up girls
Face is more important than height
I mean the tallest guy i have contact with, is, dunno like 2 meters or so, he gets girls just based on his height, but you have to be a gaint
Height is important, but if your face is fucked, it does not matter that much

one guy i know is like 5 6-7 he dated his looks match in high school but hasn't dated anyone else i don't think

IRL? No, the shortest I’ve seen IRL is 5’8”, and he has a really good face.