Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Do you keep pics of your oneitis

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Do you keep pics of your current or former oneitis or crush on your computer. Either for masturbatory purposes or just other reasons?

I used to until I realized it made me a cuck.

Yes i do and i post them in this site.

Had collections, some oneitises were into photography, and their pict were even artistic. But all that lost when old pc crashed, so have only pics only of those oneitises who I met in reality and took pictures with them

yes unfortunately cant bring myself to delete them

I don't have any pics of my past oneitises, and I haven't had a oneitis since like 2017. It's fucking pointless and mind exhausting to dedicate any overemotional feelings to some hole who gets pumped and dumped at every hour on every day. In my mind, I see teenage and college girls as nothing but inanimate fuckholes.

No, I dont worship. Especially hold the average female in high regard.

No bro.

Last edited:
After a few years I gave up on those whores. One of them married a kid I hated in school. I hope they die.

Having a oneitis as an incel...

I don't think I had a proper oneitis.

if you have a oneitis, you're a cuck and not fully blackpilled.
I used to until I realized it made me a cuck.
dats it mane. glad your balls grew back

I understand crushing on someone briefly, but how does an incel maintain a oneitis? This woman will not give you the time of day, and likely have many orbiters to choose from who are simply better than you could ever be.

Leave the site tbh.

Yeah I kept pics of both of us having lunch together and sitting by the beach as two of my mementos of my HS years. I also used them to larp to my parents and family that I have a girl interested in me

Bro..............................................

No. I keep pictures of almost ALL girls I met and found attractive as fap content. Oneitis is a joke for me. Romantic attraction is something mutual, not some unshared love bs. Oneitis... give me a break.

She's low iq so has dozens of photos online, I printed a few off and keep them in my wallet/workpants etc.

Sometimes it's comforting to look at her and think about us when I'm doing something shit. Never fapping though lol what kind of a sick fuck does that.

If that makes me a cuck so be it.