Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you just look strange?

lil cel

lil cel

Over.
I feel like I just look strange. Im not necessarily the ugliest guy or anything. I just imagine if i was outside my body as another person and i saw myself, I wouldnt want to interact with such a person. My first impression wouldnt be “oh hey they look personable and chill. Let me go talk to them.” I dont even blame other people for not wanting anything to do with me.

Yeah, I have a resting bitch face so I always look mad 24/7. Honestly I think my nose is my worst feature. My eye area is pretty shit as well though.

Honestly it's all just garbage jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:

shit facial harmony is the worst thing to have, khhv for life :cryfeels:

Yeah, I have a resting bitch face so I always look mad 24/7. Honestly I think my nose is my worst feature. My eye area is pretty shit as well though.

Honestly it's all just garbage jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yea i suffer similar issues. I dont have a super defined jaw in terms of forward projection but my chin is fine relatively. So i still look recessed a bit and I had a big nose so I think it definitely contributed to an incel appearance. I got my nose fixed and i think it helps but I still look strange. Not much i can do about it now.

yes people just spot this instantly

Yea i suffer similar issues. I dont have a super defined jaw in terms of forward projection but my chin is fine relatively. So i still look recessed a bit and I had a big nose so I think it definitely contributed to an incel appearance. I got my nose fixed and i think it helps but I still look strange. Not much i can do about it now.
I'm too scared to do surgery because it might just turn out worse knowing my luck.

I would say the jaw and the nose are the two biggest factors in determining a person's attractiveness.

yes I look younger and I look weird in public

I'm too scared to do surgery because it might just turn out worse knowing my luck.

I would say the jaw and the nose are the two biggest factors in determining a person's attractiveness.
its hard to botch a nosejob. Its a really low risk surgery. My jaw wasnt fucked enough to get it covered through insurance and I dont think its bad enough to go through the recovery of djs. Especially if im paying out of pocket for it. Just not worth it. Better just to fix the nose and hope to get some improvement to facial harmony.

Yes. There is something really weird about my face. The ratios are just off?

its hard to botch a nosejob. Its a really low risk surgery. My jaw wasnt fucked enough to get it covered through insurance and I dont think its bad enough to go through the recovery of djs. Especially if im paying out of pocket for it. Just not worth it. Better just to fix the nose and hope to get some improvement to facial harmony.
Based :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Also brutal asf profile picture. I was watching that dbdr video earlier coincidentally :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I look completely hideous because all of my facial features are below average.

Skin : Horrible
eye area : shit ( poor undereye support, dark circles, UEE)
Narrow rat mouth
Acne scars all over my face
Old depressed creepy look

Yes I have aura of loser and incel

Based :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Also brutal asf profile picture. I was watching that dbdr video earlier coincidentally :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Hes definitely right. There are few images that can capture that kind of sheer brutality.
Yes I have aura of loser and incel
Same. Really hard to shake tbh. Being pale as a man definitely doesnt help and there is very little you can do about it unless you want to get skin cancer. Your genetics dictate your skin tone and if you fight it youre gonna have a bad time

yeah, like im almost an alien or something

Same. Really hard to shake tbh. Being pale as a man definitely doesnt help and there is very little you can do about it unless you want to get skin cancer. Your genetics dictate your skin tone and if you fight it youre gonna have a bad time
tried to get tan on beaches?

I have a small-head, small-body.. but because of alcohol abuse, I've clearly aged significantly more.. and I look constantly tired (my eyes suck), big nose and shitty facial hair (can only grow thin-mustache / chin hair - looks like pubes) that doesn't get thick at all. Also, because of alcohol abuse, i went from having the body of a skinny teenager to a dad-bod / skinny-fat. Fuck my genetics.

EDIT: Just to add my two cents here real quick... gaining mass and getting "broader" and "wider" as a man under 5'10", you look like a clown... like a toddler because of the extra fat you gain. Being skinny is actually a plus, so... me being skinny-fat makes me look smaller than I actually am. Gaining muscle / mass is only good if you're already tall asf.

I have a small-head, small-body.. but because of alcohol abuse, I've clearly aged significantly more.. and I look constantly tired (my eyes suck), big nose and shitty facial hair (can only grow thin-mustache / chin hair - looks like pubes) that doesn't get thick at all. Also, because of alcohol abuse, i went from having the body of a skinny teenager to a dad-bod / skinny-fat. Fuck my genetics.

EDIT: Just to add my two cents here real quick... gaining mass and getting "broader" and "wider" as a man under 5'10", you look like a clown... like a toddler because of the extra fat you gain. Being skinny is actually a plus, so... me being skinny-fat makes me look smaller than I actually am. Gaining muscle / mass is only good if you're already tall asf.
You need to build some muscle cause it takes more calories to maintain so you dont get beer gut as much when you overeat or drink a lot. Also really hard to build enough muscle to look like a clown tbh

You need to build some muscle cause it takes more calories to maintain so you dont get beer gut as much when you overeat or drink a lot. Also really hard to build enough muscle to look like a clown tbh
Nah, you'll have the Joe Rogan effect, dude is built like a rock... looks small asf. Regular dudes who have no mass look bigger than him when they stand beside him. it's not a good look. Working out if you're under 6' is massive cope. Have fun getting mocked.

There is no strange look. You either look attractive or unattractive. So If you are ugly, you may be considered strange. A chad may perform autistic behavior or may show up with a clown outfit but he will still be "cute"

Yes, people look at me and they can immediately tell I’m not normal like they are