Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you invest in anything?

Question

• Yes i'm an investorcel

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • No i don't invest in anything. I either spend my money or just save it without investing.

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm curious to see how many investorcels there are on this site. Obviously every user can't or won't answer. Do you invest in stocks, gold, crypto, index funds etc?

my money is rotting in my bank account

Do everything in your power to avoid being raped by inflation

Some memecoins and other crypto were bought and I'm waiting for a miracle

I have a high interest savings account. That alone I make over $400 a month by doing nothing

Crypto. Hope it’s enough to fund my hardmaxxing

Stocks and crypto

I used to a little

Invested in random penny stocks, made a little bit money, nothing to brag about

Then I tried throwing thousands in to index funds, because I always heard the meme of becoming a millionaire in 30 years

Let it sit for 3 years, noticed like almost no progress, I know it takes a very long time but after 3 years there should have been some measurable progress but there was almost nothing, one of my funds even actually lost me money so I took most of it out to float me some cash since I did not have access to neetbux up until a few months ago

I tried it a while back but didn't understand it so i gaved up

I'd recommend stocks to everybody. It's actually a requirement if you want to retire. It beats inflation too. Just buy VOO or SWPPX and put the max contribution value into your Roth/traditional IRA.

Vanguard comes with a handy HYSA while Schwab has a no-ATM fee debit card, good for travel
I have a high interest savings account. That alone I make over $400 a month by doing nothing
Savings accounts aren't enough folks. Inflation is beating out your 5% payout.

I used to a little

Invested in random penny stocks, made a little bit money, nothing to brag about

Then I tried throwing thousands in to index funds, because I always heard the meme of becoming a millionaire in 30 years

Let it sit for 3 years, noticed like almost no progress, I know it takes a very long time but after 3 years there should have been some measurable progress but there was almost nothing, one of my funds even actually lost me money so I took most of it out to float me some cash since I did not have access to neetbux up until a few months ago
Even buying at the high in late 2021, you should be up 21% now in 2024. What exactly did you buy and what broker? I don't want you to get cucked and moneyfucked

I invest in ETFs a bit, but not that much.

I tried it a while back but didn't understand it so i gaved up
I barely understand it either but i seem to be doing well anyway for the past 3 years i've invested. I own stocks, index fund, crypto and gold. I think the most important thing is to buy stocks from huge stable corporations and companies. I think crypto is too volatile but i own some bitcoin anyway.

i am debtmaxxing my bank account is negative 900 dollars and rn i have about $1.15 cash

i am debtmaxxing my bank account is negative 900 dollars and rn i have about $1.15 cash
$900 is nothing, i've lost that over night once. Are you a NEET?

proof for the people that will say its LARP
Screenshot 20240603 182702 715

Don’t have any spare money to save invest.
If I do I’ll be going for municipal bonds.
4% interest a year tax free

Don’t have any spare money to save invest.
If I do I’ll be going for municipal bonds.
4% interest a year tax free
That sucks. Are you a truck driver? I thought they earned alot.

I invest my glorious comments on a site called .is

I have 3k in ETH, 500 in VOO (its down), 1k in ARM, 10k in NVDA when i got in with 200$ per Stock and i sometimes day trade Gold, Silver and Oil.

Overall I dont have more than 100k€ in liquid funds.

I dont own a car btw and dont have a girlfriend.

100k isnt much as a 24 yo, i also am a NEET. 2 girls at my college were shocked I had more money then them, yeah guess what I dont have you or another girl to betabuxx for.

I'd recommend stocks to everybody. It's actually a requirement if you want to retire. It beats inflation too. Just buy VOO or SWPPX and put the max contribution value into your Roth/traditional IRA.

Vanguard comes with a handy HYSA while Schwab has a no-ATM fee debit card, good for travel

Savings accounts aren't enough folks. Inflation is beating out your 5% payout.
I also have zero debt. If I can get another $100k in that account I can live off the interest. Inflation doesn't affect me.

It's 50/50 on this site then.

Even buying at the high in late 2021, you should be up 21% now in 2024. What exactly did you buy and what broker? I don't want you to get cucked and moneyfucked
Australian Shares High Yield ETF got me a near 14% return on a couple grand which is nice and I still have some cash in it

I put some money on other 2 ones similar to that, I don't think it's worth going back to find the exact ones but one of them was a flunk, I did kind of set and forget but at the time I put due consideration and care in to picking them with what knowledge I could obtain via net

I invest in a buckwheat and canned meat.

I also have zero debt. If I can get another $100k in that account I can live off the interest. Inflation doesn't affect me.
Still suboptimal. And zero debt is not an investment.
Australian Shares High Yield ETF got me a near 14% return on a couple grand which is nice and I still have some cash in it

I put some money on other 2 ones similar to that, I don't think it's worth going back to find the exact ones but one of them was a flunk, I did kind of set and forget but at the time I put due consideration and care in to picking them with what knowledge I could obtain via net
If VHY the one you're in on, consider DHHF since growth > dividends. Dividends could mean more tax, plus VHY needs diversity

Still suboptimal. And zero debt is not an investment.

If VHY the one you're in on, consider DHHF since growth > dividends. Dividends could mean more tax, plus VHY needs diversity
I'm 28. Find someone double my age that's in my situation and let me know if it's still suboptimal. Or better yet let me know when you own a house, three cars, zero debt, and over $100k in savings. Don't keep me waiting.

I'm 28. Find someone double my age that's in my situation and let me know if it's still suboptimal. Or better yet let me know when you own a house, three cars, zero debt, and over $100k in savings. Don't keep me waiting.
Do you know the term "opportunity cost?" Being in a better situation than others doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't improve more

I'll look into it, i'll also still keep some of my buxx in VHY

Honestly, can anyone tell me what is the point anymore?

If the world dumps dollars as the world currency and we go into hyper inflation WE ARE FUCKED and our dollar will be worthless.

Should I buy Gold and Silver?

Honestly, can anyone tell me what is the point anymore?

If the world dumps dollars as the world currency and we go into hyper inflation WE ARE FUCKED and our dollar will be worthless.

Should I buy Gold and Silver?
Still stocks

Still stocks
i barely invest using AI but honestly I don't know anything about it, how do I know the market won't completley crash soon?

i barely invest using AI but honestly I don't know anything about it, how do I know the market won't completley crash soon?
It won't crash because everyone needs it to go up forever. A lot of the US and the world is still developing and getting educated and all that. Buy VOO