Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you incels use Discord?

Sincere

Sincere

Sincerely Yours
-
Tell me your discord id. Pm me xo

Discord is fakecel trait, but I was never given a role in co discord so it's pretty much truecel trait, to be ignored even on co discord

another FBIcel trying to gather intel?

faggot finally banned :feelsautistic::feelsPop::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal Infiltrator Pill

GOFUCKYOURSELF#3333

Sigh I literally deleted my discord when I read all those mean replies. Hmm I'll download later and add you k

You might get dissapointed bruv, my Mother took my Phone and Computer until I do all my workload homework

Why don't I just PM you when it gets to that?

Sure!! PMs are always open.

Well, least I can trust you
I'll just PM you later saying "Hi", I gtg do homework
This'll be fucking tedious

I saw this a few days ago and thought it was a joke thread lmao.

I'm Sincere#7456

I'll send you fr

When I get my Phone back in 2 months, I'll get to ya
Not to sound gay or anything, but did you actually touch urself to find out your Gender
(My Mom is very strict about homework consistency, so I won't be there for a while)
I'm Sincere#7456

I'll send you fr

But anyways I gtg to sleep so I'll cya around

Where my schemes of becoming a Mod will happen...never!

When I get my Phone back in 2 months, I'll get to ya
Not to sound gay or anything, but did you actually touch urself to find out your Gender
(My Mom is very strict about homework consistency, so I won't be there for a while)
2 months is a long time. Your mom sounds strict. My mom is the same but I'm like kinda rebellious lol

And what you mean by touching? I always knew I was a male I didn't have to "touch" anywhere to know that.

2 months is a long time. Your mom sounds strict. My mom is the same but I'm like kinda rebellious lol

And what you mean by touching? I always knew I was a male I didn't have to "touch" anywhere to know that.

My Mom got fed up with my bullshit, but I was awake for 8am and I still wasn't tired, tryna adjust my sleep schedule so I can have consistent timing for homework, I'll see ur reply in tmmrw, gn

My Mom got fed up with my bullshit, but I was awake for 8am and I still wasn't tired, tryna adjust my sleep schedule so I can have consistent timing for homework, I'll see ur reply in tmmrw, gn
Okay. Best of luck!!

Are you into femdom?

Not really, the female being the pants in the relationship is always a bad move
Having the Id rule the Relationship is always a bad idea

SuperEgo itself is too conflicting, so only Ego can help out with the relations

I barely use it. :rolleyes: :heart:

The mods really let female feds roam on this forum :lul: :lul: :lul: apocalypse.co

Do you know what is a bruh moment?

Who are you tbh