Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you imagine that you have a gf?

Do you imagine that you have a gf?

• no

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • yes, there's a girl I often imagine being with and it brings me joy just to imagine being with her

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • I used to, but now it's over

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I wanna fuck some virgin noodle pussy, and yes

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters
-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-
I watch this girl pictures on fb and I imagine going into dates and having sex with her. It feels so good.

No point in drowning in delusions only to be suffocated by the cold truth of the blackpill afterwards. its fucking over.

It's creepy and perverted, but I'm guilty of it.

Why is it that the people who end up being fakecels are the ones who shitpost and postmaxx the hardest

Why is it that the people who end up being fakecels are the ones who shitpost and postmaxx the hardest
are you accusing me of being a fakecel?

Foid companionship would do nothing to improve my quality of life so I never day dream about it.

I wanna fuck some virgin noodle pussy, and no

No not as a gf. But, I imagined talking to a girl last night, it was weird she wanted me to do some kind of puzzle which I tried to complete but woke up halfway.

Yes it's the only way to pacify myself into slumber; otherwise my overwhelming rage and anguish will keep me restless.

Last edited:
yeah. a girl i work with.

Yes, although it's normally not a foid I know off or have met.

Although apparently, it's impossible to conjure up a human being in your mind without their features being influence by some other human you've seen before.

No. That's bad because you're deluding yourself leading to mental torture in a way.

My waifu is my girlfriend:dab:

Yes, I've been imaging that I have a beautiful girlfriend who loves me since I was a teenager.

No. My ego doesn't depend on "external" bullshit

noodle pussy is toxic it burns anything that isnt white meat

The few times i do, I scream my lungs out, cry uncontrollably or laugh.

No. I'm not great at coping.

I do it since I am in like first grade, I had 3 gf's since and am slowly getting a new one, one of my gfs died in a plane crash

I used to when I was overdosed on bluepills.

I started pretending I have an online girlfriend so my mother would stop bothering me.

I have a 7/10 cutie in my classroom wish I was goodlooking enough to cuddle , kiss and fuck with her

It was ALWAYS just a dream

Not really. In folklore of my fap fantasies I have different gfs in different periods of life, but they are more like queens of my harem.

Yes I go into long elaborate fantasies about hanging out with and being loved by girls while walking outside. Always get sad afterwards.

Used to. Used to live in my own imaginary world in my head where I was a confident alpha chad that was tough and was with my oneitis (whoever it was at the time). Did this for many years
Eventually I stopped. It got to the point where it was just too unrealistic for me to even imagine myself as a chad or as a person that could be with a foid.
Now I don't have anything to fill that void with. Fapping helps sometimes but it's a massive cope and only temporary.

I dream about experiencing teenage love and having friends that I never experienced IRL.

when I was a kid. since then I've never had a crush.

I can't respect any woman after seeing and hearing the shit that they do.

I have waifu pillow

Sometimes I just hug a pillow and pretend it's a lass who'll be with me forever. I don't need a dakimakura or a real doll to visually stimulate cuddling.

As much as I like doing it, it always ends up in me developing a oneitis because I get them really easily. Better to live in reality than to indulge in a fantasy that will never happen.

I try not to commit adultery, not even in my mind, but it's super tough. I'm focusing on the waifu plan.

No makes me want to reschedule my angER

Yes I always imagine her while roting in my bed and before sleep

It is to desire a girl who's not your wife sexually according to the Bible. But it's super tough to comply with that commandment.
I have conversations with this girl or we stare at each other without saying a word. Sometimes I do imagine myself doing dirty things to her. Like you say, it's really hard not to act like a sinner.

No, I've been so lonely I don't ever see me having a GF, and yes, it sucks.